Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Server

Kruczyslaw

Suggestion Name: Creating a new server that has both arcade and simulation features

Suggestion Description: Removing or raising the speed limit to 150 km/h while maintaining collsion or creating a new server that has previously mentioned features

Why should it be added?: After the change of servers, me and few of my friends noticed that despite changing the speed limits on the simulation servers there are still plenty of people that are driving recklessly and being unable to sporadically race ourselves took out most of fun. I'm sure that there are players out there that would also enjoy playing with higher speed cap. I acknowladge that there are people that would rather play on a server with more strict speed caps, so I would love be able to play on a server that allows me to speed once in a while and have the opportunity to screw around with friends.

Thank you for your consideration,

Kruczyslaw

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Project Manager

Heyho,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We named it "Arcade" and "Simulation" for a reason. These are opposites and it not possible to combine them.

We made these changes because feel that these settings are more suited for a trucking environment. American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 are simulators and not racing games.

People who like racing are free to play on our Arcade servers. There is no speed limit but also no collisions. High speeds can easily cause collisions which is something we want to prevent. We will also not enable collisions on an Arcade server but without such rules as Ramming, Blocking or Reckless Driving. We do not see any sense in such a server. We are a truck simulation multiplayer, not a racing multiplayer. We will focus on our simulation community.

For a more detailed explanation feel free to read this Knowledge Base Article: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/574

Thanks for your understanding.

//Rejected

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡