ALLIANCE - FelypeGT

do you play more ETS or ATS?

Speak the game you play the most and put the reason not ahead then say why you did not choose the other

Example: I play ETS more because there are more people to play and it is always full, I didn't choose ATS because there are very few people paying on it and it only gets full when there is an event.

debate and place your bets, is it going to be a fight? 😁

• Love it! 1

I play more ETS2. There are more players on the Servers, and you have more fun Ingame.
I personally like more ETS2 with the new features and new DLCs.
ATS is less exciting for me, so I didn't have it installed at the moment, because I didn't have the urge to play it. 

• True Story 1

2 hours ago, Daniels-IE said:

I play ETS2 all time becaus is fun and more traffic on road. And ets2 is popular game.
And whay I not choose ATS because not so much player like ETS2 and small mape.

yes exactly the ATS does not have many players but this is because when it is empty nobody gets excited to fill 😁

2 hours ago, DylanRees said:

Eu jogo ETS2, pois é sempre divertido e muito mais tráfego na estrada. Também gosto de jogar ATS, mas fica chato quando não há muitas pessoas dirigindo. 

I agree with you that playing alone is boring, ATS could be more crowded and you playing at ATS agree with me that ATS is more simulator than ETS?

• Like 1

As I don't have ATS, I play more ETS2. I didn’t buy ATS because there aren't much people in multiplayer mode. Also, the trucks that are in ETS2 looks way better for me. 

• Thanks 1

Overall, both games are extremely interesting, but I prefer Euro Truck Simulator 2, just because you can meet up with a lot of new players in it, and exactly I like the Europeans trucks more. This is just my own opinion!

-Greetings, Samito_BG- :)

• True Story 1

I love both games equally, ETS2 has a greater population so that makes it more enjoyable. However ATS in my eyes is more advanced, for example with road surfacee, trucks, cargos, etc. Although ETS2 has more DLCs, my favourite out of all has to be Oregon, it is simply so detailed!

• Upvote 1

I prefer ATS over ETS

the reason is the trucks in ATS don't feel like they are going to tip over, and I know the roads and traffic laws better for US Roads. I also like the fact that the cities look better then they do in the areas I do have which are base game, Scandinavia and going east, though I haven't driven in the going east map yet.

• Like 1

Both, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, are very well-made simulations that can offer new things to their fans even after thousands of hours of play time. And even though American Truck Simulator is a lot newer game, I still find Euro Truck Simulator 2 a bit more attractive. The main reason for that is the fact that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is much more popular and has a higher amount of modifications available. Also as a person living in Europe, I'm more familiar with European trucks which again, makes me more interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2. American Truck Simulator, however, has a more detailed map with a higher scale. The small amount of trucks on American Truck Simulator is something that has been disappointing me for a great while already, but I'm waiting it to be changed in the future updates. Overall, I find American Truck Simulator a bit underrated and would definitely love to see more people playing it and discovering the awesome map!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ady Man said:

Eu jogo mais no ets2 porque gosto de serem caminhões europeus, e o mapa é maior no ets2 e estou ansioso pelo DLC Back Sea. andar no mapa da Romênia

Ats é um jogo para os americanos e é outro tema e um mapa menor ;) 

it's true many who still play the ATS are more Americans by acquaintance with the laws the map very good observation😁

• Love it! 1

17 hours ago, TwitchExtionix said:

I honestly think ETS2. I like that because it has way more places to explore.

A good point right there! Euro Truck Simulator 2 indeed has more cities and countries to explore, but one thing I like with American Truck Simulator more - what comes to places you can explore - is the hidden easter eggs (such as the racing track near Tuscon) that you can explore. Would definitely love to see similar things on Euro Truck Simulator 2 base map as well. But if the latest teasers really become a thing and TruckersMP gets ProMods support, Euro Truck Simulator 2 will have a huge amount of new places and easter eggs to be discovered with friends!

• Thanks 1