(ANSWERED) us server down??

Thunder Diesel

7 hours ago, Callum Johnson said:

It got shut for the racing event over the weekend, give them chance to re-open it as a US server, might not be as simple as just clicking a button.

well, it has been almost 24hrs since the race, but no problem giving them time to reopen it. it is to be expected to take a little time (as long as an update for them to upload and install), but i think it is as simple as clicking a button. that basicly what they did to shut it down. they gave a server warning of an update and then after the update it was closed no word to the community as far as i can tell.  i was on when they did it. reopening it should be as simple as either unlocking it or changing the coding or whatever. as in they knew they were going to do it so they should already have the plan to reopen it and implement it. i would hope they did not just shut it down without the foresight planning ahead i think we would all agree. 

well its still not up and im still getting kicked off the eu servers for high ping so i might as well just uninstall this seeing i cant even play it how hard is it to put a server back up that everyone uses like really kinda slack if you ask me when they know there are people on the other side of the world who cant even play noe because our pings are to high for the euro servers

well over 24 hours since the races have been over, still closed, so now i am wondering if they have an agenda or is it simply dragging feet? would be nice if they would reply with something to enlighten the community. also as i said before if there is an announcement for this and what they are doing or planning, someone please point it out. i can not find it, so if someone knows, post a link. 

Just now, 8up Local said:

well over 24 hours since the races have been over, still closed, so now i am wondering if they have an agenda or is it simply dragging feet? would be nice if they would reply with something to enlighten the community. also as i said before if there is an announcement for this and what they are doing or planning, someone please point it out. i can not find it, so if someone knows, post a link. 

all i know is it was closed for the race and the devs are working on it but thats all anyone is getting at this point so its safe to just wait and see what happens over the coming days 

Hello community

Read TruckersMP Status (22.09.2019):

The situation of the unavailable US game servers, has been known by the developers since the occurrence date. The game servers are currently undergoing a migration to a new provider and should be back in the next days. We apologise for the inconvenience.

source:

Have a nice evening

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Thunder Diesel changed the title to (ANSWERED) us server down??

Archived