Report notification

Antisocial.

Suggestion Name: Report notification

Suggestion Description: You should get notified when a person report you.

Why should it be added?:

I record whenever I play and I think most people do, however it takes a lot of disk space to keep and I normally delete them to free up space. The problem is, after I delete them - in 2 weeks time, I get banned for reckless driving.

I can appeal the ban however, the admins will ask for evidence that I no longer have and so with a report notification i.e. "User1 has reported you for reckless driving UTC Date/time" will allow me to review at the videos I recorded and then keep the video where user1 purported of a rule violation that I did and then I will be able to use it when I appeal the ban if it result to that.

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Game Producer

This feature will be reverted soon, as the expected effect of this (people creating feedback to ask for evidence, to say they haven't done something wrong, ...) is much more than we expected. Apart from that, people also started deleting their accounts when they saw they're currently reported, and that is something we do not want to happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10