Convoy program

Question

I know that there is a program to ensure that all drivers of the same VTC have the same route and the same goods to carry all to the same city. I can't find the program in the web, any of you can help me please? thanks

15 answers to this question

Thanks to all, excellent guide for the program, easy to understand and very well done, I tried to download and make it work, but I can't find the save in the described folder, instead I find them in the "steam_profiles" folder, so I insert that path but gives me "file not found", where am I wrong? still thanks to all and happy Sunday :)

Screen

Hello again @Shadow_free :)

Do you have Steam cloud enabled?

If so, you'll have to disable Steam cloud in the ingame Profile Menu, then load your Profile and create a new manual Save or Quicksave.

Then close the game and have a look in your Profiles folder again. Usually it should have Saves there now.

Let us know if it worked, since the Save folder can be a bit weird sometimes.

Kind regards

Linciano :)

spacer.png

Hi @JJaythanks for asking, but unfortunately I haven't solved yet, as soon as I can I will be the first to ask you to close the topic and let you know how it was "solved" ;)

Thanks @Linciano for your detailed answer, I didn't even know I had it enabled, in fact it was enabled, I removed the check I went into the game and I made a manual save and a quick one, despite all this, the folders (now they should be 2 normal and a "quick") do not appear, can you give me some other suggestions? thanks again for your patience :)

@Shadow_free Alright, i thought that might happen ?

In this case, close the game, go to your Steam_profiles folder and copy the profile folder (the one you usually played on) from there.

Then go back to the Documents/Euro Trucks Simulator 2/profiles directory and post the copied folder in there.

Start the game, save again like i described before and then try if Speditor works with the new saves in the Documents directory folder :)

Hope this will work for you!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Linciano said:

@Shadow_free Alright, i thought that might happen ?

In this case, close the game, go to your Steam_profiles folder and copy the profile folder (the one you usually played on) from there.

Then go back to the Documents/Euro Trucks Simulator 2/profiles directory and post the copied folder in there.

Start the game, save again like i described before and then try if Speditor works with the new saves in the Documents directory folder :)

Hope this will work for you!

Again thank you so much @Linciano, I tried to follow your guide, if I save where I copy the folder, but then the path does not find it "valid" the speditor, you know why tell me how do you see exactly the entire destination of the rescue that uses Stem ?, I ask because I changed the destination of the game from HD to SSD once, maybe the synchronization or some file has been moved (I speak from ignorant, but it is easier for me to make a site than to make this application work :D)

Hi, thanks again for the patience and the help you are giving me, I don't have any other "Documents" folder, but yesterday I noticed that even having deactivated the Steam clud (as you pointed out to me) I have an icon on the profile that still looks like a cloud icon, am I wrong? or is it so for everyone?
Y0YHsmh.jpg

Hi @NightSword^, I wanted to thank everyone for the help, in particular @Linciano, very collaborative and friendly way, I ask for the closing of the post even if I haven't solved it, but more than that I could not be helped, my inexperience and incapacity in arranging the program, thanks to all .... to the next :)

Hello @Shadow_free,

Sorry to here your issue still hasn't been fixed. However, if you wish to make a support ticket, you can do so here: https://truckersmp.com/support

As you have requested for this topic to be shut, i will do so and move it to the current place.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved Topics