How to stop trolling?

MadAlice

Hi,

I am currently watching a streamer on twitch and i have noticed that they are doing a convoy. In the convoy there are 2 drivers who a trolling the convoy - they have been asked many times to leave but wont and every time this streamer goes live they are there - trolling. How can the streamer stop the trolls?

This streamer can report the trolls via our website. However, they must know that already since streamers deal with trollers and rammers all the time.

Be sure they actually do break any rules though. With no offences shown, we can't really ban them for anything.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I also have seen these trolls in action on a couple of peoples streams, they will get in the middle of and continue to do this stuff to these streamers. I know one streamer who has reported over and over about 1 of the trolls, and if I am correct isn't there a rule against  Trolling/Grieving, if I am wrong please correct me and accept my deepest apologies. 

If there is sufficient evidence and the trolls have done something that affects any other users gameplay. Then the game moderator dealing with the report would serve them the appropriate punishment for what they are doing. If there is insufficient evidence then yes those trolls are always going to be present. So I suggest the streamer should report the two users that were trolling, hopefully this may give you some insight. :) 

To answer your actual question, there is only one guaranteed way to stop trolling and that is to simply make all servers non-collision, as well as disabling all methods of communication and disabling of player names and tags. This would not be a good thing.

On 9/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, madalexgaming34 said:

Hi,

I am currently watching a streamer on twitch and i have noticed that they are doing a convoy. In the convoy there are 2 drivers who a trolling the convoy - they have been asked many times to leave but wont and every time this streamer goes live they are there - trolling. How can the streamer stop the trolls?

Hello, i am streamer with 20-30 average viewers (enough for a stream-snipe ruin your stream) and almost every days i do convoys in Simulation 1 server (+30 players convoy). Few weeks ago i got 3 "players" trying to ruin my convoy (blocking roads) for 4 days in a row. I made around 20 clips on twitch of my videos and 9 differents reports (because there was different days). I reported on website and took 12 days for Admin/mod accept my report (i know they have so many reports), one of them got perma ban, the others were banned for 5 days and the last one 3 weeks. 

My advice is, if you are getting trolled / stream-snipe, move to Arcade server (non-collision) and report on website then wait for an Admin/Mod read your report. 

The TMP Staff have a hard job as it is currently dealing with these "trollers" and can't handle all cases and reports on them due to the amount they have, keep in mind these reports can be mixed with false reports and reports which are pointless such as "he didn't stop at the red light.". I personally recommend reporting them if you can via the website report. It is sad to see people who do troll players/streamers but at the end of the day it's best to ignore them and don't give them attention, if you say "im reporting you" they are gonna keep coming back and back.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

There always be trolls for all games with online feature and it is impossible permanently keep them out of the game. The only possible way for now is to have a strict rules to moderate them. But if the rule is way too strict, someone without trolling will leave the game due to the loss of gaming experiences. Thus there must be a certain degree to which player can fell free to enjoy gaming and will not feel scared of getting banned while driving safely. I think for now, the rules of TMP is fine and will be better in the future.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

i stream and record and then upload my video to youtube and after convoy or driving sit down and review my videos if i see anyone breaking the rules i put it in the reporting system from there already moderators review and disable it as far as the convoy situation is concerned just giving information that there is a troll and stopping the convoy or moving everyone to a workshop and changing the route but the same end point and so the trolls do not have the new route and we ride peacefully

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Archived