Racing Championship - Autumn 2019

Digital

Greetings, truckers!

The leaves are losing their fresh green colour, and are starting to fall onto our roads. That can only mean one thing... The Racing Championship series is returning for Autumn!

Racing_Asset_with_new_text_JPEG.jpg

The series brings together hundreds of keen truckers, each ready to push their truck to the limits by battling around our high-speed and twisting tracks!

Should you be in front at the final finish line, you will be crowned the third TruckersMP Racing Champion of 2019...

For our upcoming edition of the series, we will be returning to the States, and are excited to show you the action we've got planned for you in California!

It's worth noting that as opposed to previous editions, all truckers that attend will have an opportunity to compete in this event. The races will take place across both Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September.

You must be available for BOTH dates to enter!

Saturday 14th September | Qualifiers

The first day will be dedicated to qualifying for the Autumn championship. Here are the requirements and instructions on how to enter:

- Be available from 15:30 UTC - [Click here for more timezones]. (The first race starts at 16:00 UTC. The event is expected to run for two-three hours).
- Able to understand English (to understand event instructions).
- Connect to the Racing Championship Autumn 2019 server.
- Ensure your truck is fully fuelled, serviced, and prepared for racing.
- Park at our Las Vegas meetup location (click here!), opposite the Services.

Please ensure you're familiar with the event rules before participating!

Eight players will be selected in a random order to compete in a drag race. This will continue until all players have competed.

After all of the races are concluded, the fastest 48 players will qualify for the Championship taking place the next day.

Additional players will have the chance to compete for a reserve spot in the Championship. Should a qualified player not turn up on Sunday, there will be a chance to take their spot.

Sunday 15th September | Championship

For everyone who qualified for the championship, this will be your big day! There are a lot of unique and challenging tracks prepared, ready for our 48 players to put their racing skills to the test.

If you qualified, please ensure you are available from 15:30 UTC (the first race starts at 16:00 UTC, and the event is expected to run for up to four hours).

Here's a quick overview of what to expect!

Round 1

ROUTE_1_SAN_FRANCISCO - Copy.png

The first track of the Championship features tight corners and lots of big jumps, as 48 players battle through the streets of San Francisco!

Round 2 - Quarter-Final

ROUTE_2_LOS_ANGELES - Copy.png

Taking place near the Los Angeles coast, this track features some risky corners, prone to knocking drivers out of the race completely...

Round 3 - Semi-Final

ROUTE_3_SANTA_CRUZ.png

Combining high speed and perfect handling is essential in our Santa Cruz track. Only the bravest truckers will make it in front.

Round 4 - Final

ROUTE_4_LOS_ANGELES_FINAL - Copy.png

The true test for our remaining 6 players, as they must combine pure speed and grip through the streets of Los Angeles. On this track, there is only one winner.

Rewards

Being crowned our third Racing Champion of 2019 will also grant you the following rewards:

• Exclusive Champion Award on your Profile, for all of your well-deserved bragging rights.

jYqGYAL.png

• A hefty Steam gift card (converted to your local currency).

PrlST6Y.png

Additionally, each Championship qualifier will not leave empty-handed, as you will all receive a unique profile Award!

Feel free to post on our forum topic to ask questions, or let us know your thoughts!

-TruckersMP Team

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woah! 1

27 minutes ago, AdmiringBear said:

Do I need to fill out a form before I can participate?

Apparently, no, you just need to connect to event server before the qualifying session starts and park your racetruck in the designated area for racing participants.

I wonder how they gonna measure qualifying times accurately, I think it would be easier if it was like knockout competittion.

Also, more detailed tracks layout pics (preferably using in-game map) would be nice, they look complicated, we could do some practice runs. The 1st round in San Francisco looks really bad, not sure if trucks will be able to handle those jumps,  possibly you will be faster if you slow down and don't perform any jumps.

1 hour ago, AdmiringBear said:

Do I need to fill out a form before I can participate?

There are no sign-up forms. Just ensure you are available each day.

23 minutes ago, Granite said:

I wonder how they gonna measure qualifying times accurately, I think it would be easier if it was like knockout competittion.

The drag races will be a knockout competition. How many players are knocked out of each drag race depends on the player turnout for the event. 

For example, if 96 players enter, only 4 of the 8 players in each drag race will qualify. After 12 races, we will have 48 qualified drivers for the Championship.

27 minutes ago, Granite said:

Also, more detailed tracks layout pics (preferably using in-game map) would be nice, they look complicated, we could do some practice runs. The 1st round in San Francisco looks really bad, not sure if trucks will be able to handle those jumps,  possibly you will be faster if you slow down and don't perform any jumps.

After the drag races on Saturday, we intend to leave the server open for the qualified players to practice on the tracks for as long as they want, until the Championship starts. More details on the exact starting location for each track will be made clear on Saturday.

I am very excited to attend this event I am very looking forward ??

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

1 hour ago, V4ltamah said:

Hey all! I was wondering what types of gearbox shifting are allowed.(Auto , Manual, Manual w/ Clutch)

I am pretty sure it's up to you. I have tested my skill on the tracks (I think I got the layouts right), using Kenworth T680 with 600hp Cummins, 7 gears Allison with adaptive automatic shifting in high power mode setting, and 6x2 midlift chassis with the middle axle lowered on the ground. I've had only couple of shots and I am not using steering wheel + pedals, so I don't know if my driving will be competitive enough, but  I guess I can try.

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round4 - only second part is shown (editing mistake), the track starts next to Plasters near I-5, then crosses over I-10, continues to the city where it truns south around Voltison, then it goes all the way south where there is small detour around Gallon, after that video picks up.

2 minutes ago, Bears I respekt said:

Hello dears! Please, could you tell me, in any locations can be to participate in role the viewer? It is necessary to record the video. Or do you need to inform the administration in advance?

You can come to Las Vegas, just do not park in the meetup area so we know you're not participating.

If you wish to be teleported to a better location, please PM a Game Moderator there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Digital said:

You can come to Las Vegas, just do not park in the meetup area so we know you're not participating.

If you wish to be teleported to a better location, please PM a Game Moderator there.

Thanks for the information and quick response! I will try to warn everyone in advance.

4 minutes ago, Positivetrucking168 said:

^ I will be there doing media operations as a Media Manager, so I might be able to find you good places to teleport to that don't interfere with the race if you wish to record anything related to TMPRC. Feel free to contact me at any point during the event and I'll try and sort something out for you

Thank You!

@mohammafsab80 You'll be probably teleported by staff when needed, as long as you are within meeting area. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel