I can't get this working

fufaka

Question

I have been by this but it ain't working fo rme: 

I have installed atsmp/est2mp before, but with this same bug.

After the first job, time bugs before delivery and no pay

No jobs after

At  Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator\profiles no config.cfg file did I find.

I made one and added uset g_console 1 but when  ` is pressed, no consol.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, fufaka said:

I made a new profile, because of past experince with this mod..

How it looks after the first delivery.. No consol, no truck no garage

As you mentioned, you created a new profile but make sure that you do that in the Singleplayer as if you still do that in the Multiplayer then nothing will change, you'll encouter that issue again and again.

You need to create a new profile in the Singleplayer and play there until you won't get enough money to buy an own truck. Once you buy a truck, you can move to the Multiplayer.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

Dear @fufaka

Quick jobs are not working properly in MP ,so please don't take the first job in MP,please do not inSP and buy a truck in SP and then go to MP.Also remember that don't do the quick jobs anymore in MP,Thank you for your understanding!

Hi @fufaka.

A solution for the problem with the time might be to sleep before accepting a job. After you've done that you should be able to complete your job with enough time.

Regarding the problem with the console:

Try editing the config.cfg under Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\. There should definitly be one. (It would be Documents\American Truck Simulator\ for Ats)

Just search in the file for:

uset g_developer "0"
 uset g_console "0"
And edit each "0" to a "1"

Save the file

Start the game

Press the key under "Esc" on your keyboard

keyboard.jpg.cbc4f352bad842e6ec3f06bf5ec4b518.jpg

And there is your console!

The rest is pretty much like the guide states.

A much quicker way to get jobs however is to just teleport to one of your garages. Often you will have jobs again after doing that.

Hope some of this helps you.?

5 hours ago, 049David [GER] said:

Hi @fufaka.

A solution for the problem with the time might be to sleep before accepting a job. After you've done that you should be able to complete your job with enough time.

Regarding the problem with the console:

Try editing the config.cfg under Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\. There should definitly be one. (It would be Documents\American Truck Simulator\ for Ats)

Just search in the file for:

uset g_developer "0"
 uset g_console "0"
And edit each "0" to a "1"

Save the file

Start the game

Press the key under "Esc" on your keyboard

And there is your console!

The rest is pretty much like the guide states.

A much quicker way to get jobs however is to just teleport to one of your garages. Often you will have jobs again after doing that.

Hope some of this helps you.?

As I already wrote about:

There' was only an empty folder at that location..

But also as written, I thought making the config.cfg file and adding the code, didn't make the consol work.

I made a new profile, because of past experince with this mod..

How it looks after the first delivery.. No consol, no truck no garage

Edit: around 0:04 did I try to press

Hello @fufaka

1. It is worth quoting the following fragment: 

First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck. If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP. You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23 author: Support Manager GGF MD

2. This guide: "How to repair your economy and get new jobs" is ok but this is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP.

3. I personally recommend execution of external jobs - World of Trucks

I hasn't problem with find work. In addition, the lead time is real time (for example 15 hours in real life), not the time in the game(which is dependent on synchronized server time).

Spoiler

kcAUjdN.png

I hope you can manage your problem and be able to doing jobs in TruckersMP servers in future.

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

1 hour ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

As you mentioned, you created a new profile but make sure that you do that in the Singleplayer as if you still do that in the Multiplayer then nothing will change, you'll encouter that issue again and again.

You need to create a new profile in the Singleplayer and play there until you won't get enough money to buy an own truck. Once you buy a truck, you can move to the Multiplayer.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Found your tweak to have solved this issue

5 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I am glad to hear that solution solved your issue. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

I checked your post as 'best answer'.. or that didn't do the trick?