Introduce Yourself

Aestrial

Hello my name is Yusuf.My nickname Drexy.I am 19 years old.I am from İzmir,Turkey.I like a playing simulation game.I knew ets 2 before but wasn't playing because I didn't know how to play but ı now i found out i like it.I downloanded tmp in 2018 and  i playing now.I like swimming and playing football 

Best regards

#Drexy

Hello everyone, sorry for my English, but I will do my best to make myself understood.

My name is Juan Cruz, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am 27 years old, and I work as a distributor of hospital supplies. I have been playing MPtruckers since July 2017 (nickname "Mystere"). Although I have been active in the forum recently, I will try to help in any way I can (besides improving my English). 

I hope to progress in this great community, which gives me hours of entertainment with very good people ?

spacer.png

Introducing Myself- 

Hello All,

Personal Information About Myself:

My name is Dan and I'm from England (South-west). At the moment I am 16 years old, however I will be turning 17 very soon, my birthday is: 26/01/2003. Last year I completed all my GCSEs with receiving surprisingly really good grades for myself. Since then, I am now at a Sixth-form studying 3 A-Levels which are: Psychology, Drama and Media. If you have any questions about this then please feel free to ask!

Community Information:

I found out about TMP in 2016 through many twitch streams, including Squirrels  - Honestly, I would probably be so bored without this amazing community... The more research I did into ETS the more amazing people I found along the way Including Nathan (Discord Admin at Truckers.FM) - Nathan was the first proper person from the community who I spoke to and this was when we were both not apart of TFM. Then Nathan started speaking to me about the Online Radio Station which I went on to soon join the discord, then later the team itself as a Presenter! Furthermore, In March it will be my '2 Year Anniversary' - Its been such a good experience. Also, after a year of being with them I applied to become a Station Moderator which I was successful at! Therefore, I'm still there working hard with the current position as a - Station Moderator.

In total, I have around 1020 hours on EuroTruck Simulator 2 at the moment and I'm sure it will go up even more even soon with the amount of times I'm on that C-D Road, at least @-Zirox- gets happy when he notices me....

Honestly, this community is amazing! Making so many great friends by going to events and also talking to them online. Since being more involved within the TMP Discord I have talked to so many good people like: @[WTLVTC] TheGoodGuy1515, @-Zirox-, @Callum S, @NeonLeon

Also, from my past experience being able to speak to the amazing people in the community and also seeing some of them in person:

@Krewlex, @courtz49, @Digital, @iHobbit, @Speedy_TMP and Many More!

Future Ambitions Within the Community: 

Even though I have a rather major role at Truckers.FM, I have always wanted to join the team here at TruckersMP! 

Therefore, I would love to become a Game Moderator. On the other hand, If I had to work myself up the team by starting off as 'support' or to be part of the 'Media Team' Or 'Events Team' then I would. I've always wanted to become a Games Moderator as I see this as paying back my respect to the staff who have put in endless amount of time into the servers to bring the experience players want - So Thank You! 

Hobbies:

I'm sure a lot of people in this community have a bit interest in aviation, rather ironic...! I am currently training to receive my Private Pilots Licence at my local Airport - The busiest General Aviation Airport in the Uk ;) I am also documenting my progress on my YouTube channel - Due to everyone having a massive interest in aviation then you can go and check it out if you want: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfZfCsevaahqFtk4wC2iwA?view_as=subscriber

However, I would like this to turn into a job of mine. My dream has always been to become a commercial Pilot - I have started at the young age so then I can go off to to training at various airlines to get set licences.

Other Games Which I Like to Play:
First of all, someone needs to actually realise a good game as all the games I'm playing came out ages ago lmao...

Obviously, I play that awful game - Eurotruck Simulator 2... But I'm into CSGO, GTA 5, American Truck Simulator, P3D/XPlane, Cooking Simulator (The best game, even beats Goat Sim), Planet Coaster and many More...

If you have any suggestions to any new games for myself then please feel free to tell me about them!

Current Jobs:

At the moment I work at my local 'Escape Rooms' - Yes, its good fun. I get to trap people in rooms for one hour and watch them fail to get out, very amusing aha... I have done this since 2014. I am currently looking into other jobs and should be becoming a Barista at Costa Coffee rather soon.

If you have any questions about my life then feel free to ask me. You can find me on discord or any other social media platform.

Thank you for reading this, and I'm looking forward to reading everyone's 'Introduce Paragraphs'.

Many Thanks,

Dan

Hey my names Jamie, 25 i live in Blackpool, into anything Diesel, mostly buses! not really a spotter although i do go to Running Days! but iv played ets1 alot and when ets2 came out i built my first PC just to play it as my HP compaq couldn't play it! been playing less and less of it now, really just no end game so joining this Forum i hope i can find some more fun i guess in the game, maybe a VTC? but some days i dont want to go to work let alone play a game, i do love Scania trucks but Daf is my prefered truck for for long distance! also made one of the best Chassis for Buses lol! 

Hello, I am Courtney or Courtz, I am 21 and live in the South West of England, I love Euro Truck and I basically stream it every day driving in convoys along side my friends and community, Been playing TMP for just over a year now, I ran a VTC called Courtz Carrirers however recently closed it, we shall be reopening next year though! I love mercedes trucks and you'll always see me driving in mine. I love attending in as many events as i can and im also part of the TMP Event Team! :D

Heya! ?

Many call me Pixel within this community. I am currently 16 years old (soon 17) and I am from the Netherlands however I have always resided in Germany.
My main interests are: tech and programming. And my hobbies include: Photo editing, programming and gaming.

I really started playing TruckersMP actively in august of 2018. I started playing this game/mod not because I am interested in trucks.
But because I love the community and I have never seen a community which was like this up to this date. It is clearly unique.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Kind regards,

spacer.png

• Community Manager

Hej,

My nickname is Purrie and my real name is Pascal. 45 years old (I feel pretty old reading this topic *ahum* :-)) and enjoy driving ETS2 and ATS for many years and also it's predecessors like 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal. For man years I've done so without mods but 2 years ago I discovered TruckersMP. It took me a while to really love the multiplayer game as there were many trolls around and I usually like to haul large distances so some troll causing an accident and damage to my trucks load I did not enjoy it that much at first. But later on I knew which roads to avoid and to drive a bit more defensively and of course also because the amount of people playing for fun is way larger than those who want to troll.

This year I discovered ProMods for SP and really loved that as well so I am very excited that ProMods and TruckersMP will be working together. Hurray ?

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

Hello

I'm Scott, I'm 28 and I live in the Midlands of the UK (seem to be quite a few of us). In my day job, I'm a slave to the baying public - Sorry, *ahem* I'm a bus driver. My time with truck simulators actually started back in the days of 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul, but it would be years and years before I'd eventually end up on ETS2.

In my spare time, I either play games, design games, hang out with friends or work/drive my car. I love driving which is why I went into transport (although it's a different kind of driving, one that sorta sucks when it comes to buses), but my car's odometer is a testament to just how much I love driving outside the job.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

my IRL name is Andrew but everyone calls me TRUCKER LOL I am a IRL trucker I haul concrete plank from jersey to nyc everyone and some time Maryland, if y’all live near the I-95 highway and you see me make sure you wave lol, I’m also a firefighter for 14 years soon to be 15. You can say I do have a busy life but I would never change it for anything.

Hello, my Name is Elias & i live in a small part of Germany. I joined TMP back in 2014. I used to to be part of many Convoys back when Europort was famous & I loved it! The TMP Community is one of the best Communities i've ever get to know.

So if you see me on the road, give me a Honk or say hello! :D 

Besides ETS i play ATS, Omsi2, Forza and some FPS Games.

Thanks for reading and happy Trucking!

Hello!

I'm Midnight Trucket aka MT.

Just a small town lad from the UK that loves to play ETS, I don't have alot of time to spare, so when I do have time, I like to hit the road, blast the tunes and relax.

Theres not much more I can say, but if you ever need someone to talk to in confidence, I'm a really good listener. :)

Archived