Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cannot find required file

LeviFernandes

Question

Inglês:

Good night, I installed America Truck Multiplayer, but is giving this error, what can it be?

Portugues:

Boa noite, eu instalei America Truck Multiplayer, porém esta dando esse erro, o que pode ser?

Inglês:

I even got open topic, but was in the wrong place, and a colleague asked to do the following:

Português:

Eu até cheguei abrir tópico, porém estava no local errado, e um colega pediu para fazer os seguintes procedimentos:

"Hello there,

Please try the following:

1.) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.) Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

6.) Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Inglês:

But I got no result, I followed the procedure 2 times, until the last time I disabled antivirus, but it didn't work

Portugues:

Porém eu não obtive resultado, eu segui os procedimentos 2 vezes, até na ultima vez dasabilitei antivírus, porém não deu certo

Print.png

4 answers to this question

Hello there,

Thank you for creating your topic!

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using our multiplayer modification. We are aware of this problem and have our Development team working hard to resolve it as soon as possible! While we understand that this problem is affecting a large amount of users, we can assure you that we are trying to resolve it and get you back on the roads.

Please notice that you will not be able to use TruckersMP until we push our next TruckersMP update which should hopefully resolve this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope you can understand! To help us, can you please reply to this topic and let us know if we can help you in any other way or if we should close this topic!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

As it has been another 3 days without hearing from you regarding this topic, we will hope that you are no longer in need of our help.

In order to keep the forums organized, we must move inactive topics to their respective section and make room for new topics being created. That being said, your topic will have the following actions taken on it:

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support