Cannot find required file ATS

13-954

Question

image.png.77bb51181e485b9abd5737cc7b2406bf.png

Before writing this post I searched and tried what other people have posted and answered within the solved section and none have worked.

I have uninstalled and have deleted every TruckersMP folder and .exe and then reinstalled with the latest download 4 times and still no luck.

My profile here has also acknowledged that I have the game, DLC's and I have over 2 hours in-game.

6 answers to this question

Hello there,

Thank you for creating your topic!

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using our multiplayer modification. We are aware of this problem and have our Development team working hard to resolve it as soon as possible! While we understand that this problem is affecting a large amount of users, we can assure you that we are trying to resolve it and get you back on the roads.

Please notice that you will not be able to use TruckersMP until we push our next TruckersMP update which should hopefully resolve this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope you can understand! To help us, can you please reply to this topic and let us know if we can help you in any other way or if we should close this topic!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hi, review this topic

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

• Like 1

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

15 hours ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello there,

Thank you for creating your topic!

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using our multiplayer modification. We are aware of this problem and have our Development team working hard to resolve it as soon as possible! While we understand that this problem is affecting a large amount of users, we can assure you that we are trying to resolve it and get you back on the roads.

Please notice that you will not be able to use TruckersMP until we push our next TruckersMP update which should hopefully resolve this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope you can understand! To help us, can you please reply to this topic and let us know if we can help you in any other way or if we should close this topic!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Thank you very much for the information! You are allowed to close this topic :)