Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why do people don't look at their mirror when they are crossing lanes

WindowsTen

Did you look at both sides of the road and see if there are any cars coming before you cut lanes?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Did you look at both sides of the road and see if there are any cars coming before you cut lanes?

• Yes :D
    • No :C

Hey @[HKG]StupidDriver, Well I don't know what they are on about. I always do it before crossing a lane. 

I do actually believe they do not think before crossing the lane. It's not the real life so they do not care about the other drivers either. 

I have to say that a lot of people driving on TruckersMP do look in their mirrors as well though.

I heard that statement before that blinkers give you right of way but that seem to happen in States or is mentioned in US from my experience.

If you don't check mirrors and turn you are considered idiot or if you use blinkers and not check your view. But last thing don't really happen

in my country. I say its part of survival (I don't want to crash), part driving license course where you drive on highway, part common sense.

When I was driving ETS with controller I had extra right mirror pop up on my screen, and left mirror was in my view. Now that I'm using

TrackIR, I'm training myself to shift view right to see mirror + road ahead, when I make a switch.

priority signs need to be taken care of even more so that you don't even look at anyone coming you have navigation on which points are displayed as soon as you see a point means a truck / car is coming accordingly you should skip the truck / car if it has priority this is where the convoy case comes in as we know on convoy traffic lights are not respected ok here my opinion if there is a person on whom the green lights up does not prevent us to miss it and then catch up with the others it will be interesting to hear your views as well

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

• 2 weeks later...

Archived