Euro Truck Simolator 2 can not access Steam client.

Nigthwish

Question

hello with last hope i'm turning to you to help me with this error which i checked in youtube and forum but found no solution the steps below error also did not fix the problem now i cant play tmp and stand alone game

if any of you had this error i would be glad to help you

thank you in advance for your time

img%5D

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

3 answers to this question

Hello @Nigtwish,

please, try the following steps to solve your problem.

Right click your ETS 2 desktop icon if you have one, click properties, then click the compatability tab, and make sure the "Run as Administrator" box is unchecked. You can also right click "Euro Truck Simulator 2" on the left side (list of games if you have that), select "Properties", then click the "Local Files" after that, "Browes Local Files" which should bring up to your ETS2 folder, click on the "bin" folder, then "win_x86" and do the same process as above for the eurotrucks2 application file. That should solve it.

If not, you can reply to my post.

Kind regards

Blacko

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

I solved the problem by turning off the steam and restarting my computer if someone else needed this solution to work for me

I want to apologize to the forum support team for the work I did to them and ask that the topic be moved to a solution so that someone else can find a solution to this problem

thank you in advance:wub:

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello there,

I am very happy to read that your problem has been resolved! Please feel free to create a new help topic or to contact the Support Team should you require our help in the future!

Support System: https://truckersmp.com/support/

// Locked and moved to solved.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support