Cloofter

ETS2: Left hand or Right hand drive?

ETS2: Left hand or Right hand driver?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Left or right hand drive?

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the right like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the left like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use right-hand drive:).

Guest The Englishman
55 minutes ago, Cloofter said:

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the left like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the right like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use left-hand drive:).

Few mistakes here....In the UK we drive on the left and any vehicle that is made in the UK is made with the steering wheel on the right side of the car.

1 hour ago, Cloofter said:

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the left like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the right like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use left-hand drive:).

What do you mean, you have your steering wheel on the right and in europe it is on the left.

Im driving with my steering wheel on the left, since I live in Germany im used to it, and I dont see a reason why I should be using right hand driving 

well since im in a country that drives on the right side of the road, the steering wheel is on the left side, since that is what I am use to. not sure what made the brits, think it was a good idea to drive from the passenger seat, maybe it was from watching our postal workers and seeing their vehicles, but to each their own