ETS2: Left hand or Right hand drive?

Cloofter

ETS2: Left hand or Right hand driver?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Left or right hand drive?

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the right like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the left like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use right-hand drive:).

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

55 minutes ago, Cloofter said:

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the left like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the right like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use left-hand drive:).

Few mistakes here....In the UK we drive on the left and any vehicle that is made in the UK is made with the steering wheel on the right side of the car.

Omg I'm stupid I mixed them up thanks for the correction. @[ST-LH] The Englishman

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

1 hour ago, Cloofter said:

Do you drive with the steering wheel on the left like they do in the United Kingdom or the steering wheel on the right like they do in europe? I'm from the UK so I use left-hand drive:).

What do you mean, you have your steering wheel on the right and in europe it is on the left.

Im driving with my steering wheel on the left, since I live in Germany im used to it, and I dont see a reason why I should be using right hand driving 

Why

• Cloofter changed the title to ETS2: Left hand or Right hand drive?

I live in the UK, but spend 99% of my time in ETS2 on Continental Europe; I rarely drive in the UK anymore because that part of the map is so dull. As a result, my trucks all have their steering wheel on the left.

As I live in Brazil, here you drive with your left hand?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah just as expected, obviously more european players play so I expected more left hand drivers really. I always use right as I am from the UK, adds a challenge.

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

well since im in a country that drives on the right side of the road, the steering wheel is on the left side, since that is what I am use to. not sure what made the brits, think it was a good idea to drive from the passenger seat, maybe it was from watching our postal workers and seeing their vehicles, but to each their own

Archived