Do you have 100% of all countries complete ?

!Mr Nobody

I am curious as to how people go about completing the map. Do you do it in single player where you can drive however you want ? Did you open it up taking loads from town to town slow and exploring it as you go to see all that each country has to offer ?  I am currently at a little over 50% and I have done both, I am kind of liking the exploration of each country, it may be a bit slower but you get to take your time and see your surroundings. What's your ideas on it ?

• !Mr Nobody changed the title to Do you have 100% of all countries complete ?

did have over 100% but obviously with the new DLCs that came out Italy, france etc It's dropped a little bit, not to worry but:)

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

I was at 100% map exploration on my current profile, prior to 1.35 update, with all the map expansions, and it took me more than 2 months to get back to 100% after the update, while driving around only on jobs, while planning small detours as required. These updates provide me with some goal, other than just taking random jobs.

It gets harder and harder with every installed map expansion, and now even the base map gets more complex with 2 stages of Germany rebuild already released.

If you are only after the achievement, I recommend to uninstall every map DLC and hurry up before the 3rd stage of Germany rebuild arrives.

By the way, I also have 100% exploration on my ATS  profile, with all 3  dlc states., fortunately there is no achievement  in ATS. that would require you to do that.

I occasionally try to increase my completion score, but the main problem is the way SCS built the map; personally, the individual fuel stops alongside motorways should automatically be added as you drive past them, but instead you have to drive into them, then pass it again just so you can get the section of motorway completed as well.

for now i'm no longer confident that i'll get to ?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have all the countries complete in the base game, there are still several cities I need to unlock via going there. I have scandinavlia and have only visited a few cities there, I haven't done any of the cities in the going east dlc since I only recently got that dlc. as far as the france, Italy and the Baltic dlcs, I don't own them do I cant complete those.

Hey! I can say that I have 100% of the map explored in ETS2 and ATS. In relation to map expansions, I completed without having the last map expansion released. I started the exploration by participating in several convoys of Brazilian companies, aiming to explor new routes. After having explored 70%, I started using the car in single player mode. It took me an average of 1-2 months to complete. 

A hint. Splits the map into parts. Example: First the basemap, then the expansion of France, Italy, and so on. An easier way to conclude.

Archived