ETS2: How many company (Not VTC) employees do you have?

Cloofter

Another epic post from ya boy cloofter1!1

Pretty simple, How much staff do you have employed in your ETS2 Garages? This is not VTC staff. ?

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Just 1 employee.. I noticed that the game lags harder when it autosaves and you have too many employees.

With one employee I get enough money to fix my truck if someone rams into me and doesn't make it too unrealistic as I don't want to be floating in money.

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

For my current active multiplayer exclusive profile, my company has one employee. Me.

He is the best driver around, he's been all over the map, he's earned enough to buy all the garages (100% explore, all dlc) and owns 15 trucks and 6 trailers  parked in 7 fully upgraded  garages, with  over 7,5 million € spare cash left.

No, I don't need to hire any stinky virtual drivers.

Yeah as El Barto said 1 really is enough come to think of it, you just need his/her skills maxed out for a stable income. anymore is really pointless, it kinda ruins your experience in a way but you do you.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived