[VIVA] Gxmbol

Is there a particular route that you love to drive?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what people's favourite routes to drive are and for what reason?

Is there beautiful scenery? Nice straight roads? Not a lot of traffic? Or is it just a route you take a lot?

Let me know!

Whilst I can not give a solid answer for which route(s) is/are my favourite, I enjoy driving through the newer French cities and towns as well as those of Italy as I find the roads to be nice to drive on and the scenery is second to none.

I don't have a particular route I drive. Personally I hop into game find a job that pays decent and is a fair distance. Once I'm hooked up and ready to roll, I'll edit my itinerary to include any gray roads. Then I sit back relax listen to some tunes and enjoy the sights. 

• Upvote 1

That is a nice route, as 

On 9/1/2019 at 10:49 AM, TurkishCrew l Enver said:

🙋‍♂️ Hello ;

Mountain Road between Zurich and Milan.

Good Games;

🇹🇷TurkıshCrew | Enver🇹🇷

-------------------------------

:tmp:  Respects   :tmp: 

That is a nice one, as is the Parma to Livorno road

• Like 1

I do exclusively WoT jobs and I like variety.

I used to take take external contracts that would take me to unexplored roads, after I ran out of any grey spots, I switched to my own trailer and I usually take  job with best payout or interesting destination.

Now that there is no urge to explore the map, I can just enjoy the freedom of driving wherever  the opportunity takes me, and I also switch truck and trailer after 100000km.

I will ditch the trailer and go back to exploring again, when the new map expansion/map updates arrive.

Yes! I love the road between Oslo and Bergen. It is small, windy and has some great scenery which makes it perfect of a lovely drive late in the evening. In addition, the road is normally quiet meaning I don't often encounter traffic or obstructions.

I personally love to drive on the West Coast road on American Truck Simulator, but Oregon and Washington have some very beautiful country roads as well! And what comes to Euro Truck Simulator 2, there are a huge amount of beautiful country roads in Scandinavia, France, Italy, and the Baltic Sea DLC. The rebuilt Autobahn in Germany looks quite nice as well!

Posted (edited)
On 9/1/2019 at 4:08 AM, [VIVA] Gxmbol said:

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what people's favourite routes to drive are and for what reason?

Is there beautiful scenery? Nice straight roads? Not a lot of traffic? Or is it just a route you take a lot?

Let me know!

Whilst I can not give a solid answer for which route(s) is/are my favourite, I enjoy driving through the newer French cities and towns as well as those of Italy as I find the roads to be nice to drive on and the scenery is second to none.

I like to drive on narrow roads.
But most of the time, I like to drive in Baltic and Italy especially Sardinia island.

Edited by Shayrin

3 minutes ago, Jeronimeau said:

I do not have a specific road that I really like, but I enjoy driving on small scenic roads - especially the spaghetti roads that are often picked in routes for convoys.

Same, there's just something about driving on the small roads, rather than always driving on the big highways 🙂

I recently changed my GPS to small roads, and it's absolutely beautiful on the small roads (Being open and roomie, or being in a forest, I like them both 🙂 )

I don't have a route that I always drive. But I definitely like to drive with my doubles 🙂

Best Regards

General18

One route I absolutely love to drive is Bergen - Oslo. The mountainous route is just a pleasure to drive on with tons of beautiful sights to see! Whenever I need to relax or destress, this route and some chill music really helps me out!😋