What's your expectation about ETS2& ATS

[TR-Team]*EM_Edmund

What's your expectation about ETS2  

29 members have voted

1. 1. After Black Sea DLC, what will be the most desired map expansion for you?

2. 2. If SCS add another new Truck Simulator game, other than ETS and ATS, what do you expect

• Asian Truck Simulator
    • African Truck Simulator
    • Oceanian Truck Simulator
    • Latin American Truck Simulator
  3. 3. After Utah, which state will be your most desired map expansion DLC for ATS

2 hours ago, Callum Johnson said:

I would definitely love to see Spain and Portugal added into the game, as well as Texas for ATS! :love:
In terms of a new game, I have never really thought about it, however Africa would be amazing, driving through all types of terrain from deserts to forests, if that would be possible! ?

I cannot agree more. I will be very excited if SCS release DLC of these areas

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

• Community Manager

Spain & Portugal, but I would also love an expansion to the north of Scandinavia (like in promods), colorado would be nice too.

I don't think I would play another trucking game though, just maybe oceanic although i've choosen for latin as I think there are a lot of latin drivers around here.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

1. Rest of the Balkans for seamless/voidless connection with the rest of the map.

2 Australian Truck Simulator for some Outback Trucking.

3. Idaho, to make the map square/rectangular shaped as much as possible, followed by Colorado, Wyoming and Montana (in this order). That would allow better routes instead of bottlenecking we have now (Texas would make it even worse)

Btw, anybody has noticed this: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Actros Tuning Pack

I would personally like to see Spain added within ETS and a re-work of some UK cities.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @[Chenxi/227]*Edmund

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive more than 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community.

If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived