Throwback Thursday

Aestrial

This image is from 13/03-2015. And this is from back when i was a DJ on Euro Truck Radio (ETR) and long before i became a moderator. And here we are trying to make art after a convoy i think. Sadly enough my skills in photographing wasent as good as they are now. But it was a fun time.  Dont think ETR exists any more, these days the big radio is Truckers FM :)

2015-03-13-00003.jpg

2015-03-13-00006.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the days of The port being packed with players. Here is one of my funnier videos i posted 3 years ago. still laugh at it to this day. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not too sure when I took this, but I was traveling down the road and saw this dude parked up at the side of road and I decided to stop to see what he was up to. Turns out he was just taking photo's of the nice scenery. I decided to take a snapshot beoause I thought it was a nice little addition  to the game, adding little random things like this.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I joined the "ETS2MP" before like Christmas 2014, I saw couple of those pinky Trucks which I didn't understood why the Hell they made their Trucks in Pink. Till someone explained to me. Those Guys didn't made it by themselve. They hadn't the Original Euro Trucks Simulator 2, which means they had the cracked Version of it. That was the Point. And those Majestics on the roads.Screenshot_20200905_032353.jpg.7f59fb2323b8c90698cce9a6dc3ca9f5.jpg

This Shoot is unfortunately not the Original Picture from 2014. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, Midnight Trucker said:

Not too sure when I took this, but I was traveling down the road and saw this dude parked up at the side of road and I decided to stop to see what he was up to. Turns out he was just taking photo's of the nice scenery. I decided to take a snapshot beoause I thought it was a nice little addition  to the game, adding little random things like this.

spacer.png

Nice picture ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 1:03 PM, MrSirViking said:

This image is from 13/03-2015. And this is from back when i was a DJ on Euro Truck Radio (ETR) and long before i became a moderator. And here we are trying to make art after a convoy i think. Sadly enough my skills in photographing wasent as good as they are now. But it was a fun time.  Dont think ETR exists any more, these days the big radio is Truckers FM :)

2015-03-13-00003.jpg

2015-03-13-00006.jpg

Nice ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Throwback sometime. I forgot when but was mid June or early July of 2019. This was my original Kenworth [The one took via a phone cause I didn't know about the in game screenshotting then.] Which I still have her and many of my friends know her or refer her to as "Bessy". She doesn't got many miles on her due to me consistently having to back up my profile. But stuff happens. The newer photo is her now days. Still driving the same ol' Kenworth. 

image0.jpg

ats_20210210_023144_00-min.png

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

Archived