[ARCHIVED][GUIDE] How To Request Event Server?

How to request event server?

Many of Team want to open event server due to satisfied convoy / truckfest

However, sometimes people don't know how to request an event server and can't apply. So I want to let you know through this guide.

1. Login TruckersMP

-> If you login to TruckersMP, you will see the following screen.

spacer.png

2. Goto "http://truckersmp.com/event-request"

-> This link may be more convenient if you are applying for your server.

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have never made a server request, there will be nothing in the "My requests for event server" field.

3. Click the "New Request" button to start the server request.

4. If you press the button, the following screen will appear.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spolier is an explanation of the question: Please think about your questions and answer accordingly.

Spoiler

Server Start date and time - This box asks when the event server will open when you are confirmed that it is open. By default, TruckersMP recommends opening one hour before the event, but I personally recommend three to four hours before the start.

Server Stop date and timeThis box asks you how long the event server will close when the event server is open. By default, TruckersMP recommends closing 1 hour after the event, but I personally recommend 2 to 3 hours after the end.

Displayed name of the event - This field is the name of the display when the schedule is displayed on the first link "http://truckersmp.com/event-request". It is not the same as the event server name.

Link to RSAP page or other proof of participants - This question is part of a question asking why an event server should be opened. The photos are fine, and you can prove that there are a lot of people. The ets2c page is of course also possible.

Link to the event forum topic - This question is part of the forum about event information. When the event goes on, you have to write up what the requirements are and what rules apply.

Event Description - Write a description of the event. For example, if you're a Convoy, explain why you're holding it, or if it's a racing, for what purpose.

Temporary Rules - This question can be customized to disable or specifically enable rules on the event server. However, formal rules may be enforced or personal emotional rules may be denied approval of temporary rules.

Header Image of the event - When displaying an event, simply select the photo that will be your background.

Comment for event staff or requesting special feature - If you have a personal request, you can fill it out.

FZmQPKv.png

Next is Server configuration. This question asks what applies to your server.

Please press spolier for more information about the question.

Spoiler

Server name - Specifies the name of the event server. This is the name that is shown on the server selection screen when the actual TruckersMP multi connection is made.

Game - You can select whether the event server is ETS2 or ATS.

Maximum of players that can connect to the server - Set the capacity of the server. ( below 1000 capacity )

=======================================Check Box=======================================

Enable AFK Kick after 10 minutes - This is a check box asking if you want to apply afk. I don't recommend it.

Enable Speed Limiter - Check this if you want to set the same speed limit as the simulation server.

Enable player collisions - Check to allow collision between cars or trucks.

Enable use of cars - Check to make cars available.

Enable live Map - If you want to display the map like ets2map, you have to choose it.

Enable ProMods - Check this box if you're want to ProMods Dedicated Server.

Once you have answered all the questions so far, check the "I agree with the statement above" box and click the "Request Server" button to complete the server request.

spacer.png

If you wait a few days after uploading, you will receive a response from "Game Manager" for "Temporary Rules" and a response from "Event Manager" for acceptance and rejection of server requests.

I support the successful events of all teams.

Thank you for watching my Guide

=============================================================================================================================================================================

German Translation

Translator : @[WT] Bingo [CH]

Chinese Translation

Translator : @Soul Knight

Czech Translation

Translator : @QF_Giulia

Polish Translation

Translator : @szykaro23

Danish Translation

Translator : @ZefojGaming

Turkish Translation

Translator : @DarkScream38

French Translation

Translator : @[WT] Bingo [CH]

Spanish Translation

Translator : @[L-LATAM](30) El Reja

Dutch/Flemish Discussion 

Translator : @Jeronimeau

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good guide!Thank you !

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for provide a Guide! :D 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

• 4 months later...