cpspok

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Servers occupation in August 2018:

Hide contents

08.28.2019-03.00.49

Servers occupation in August 2019:

Hide contents

08.28.2019-03.01.50

You can see that there's not a lot of difference. Lots of people are away on vacation, that's why numbers are lower now than any other months. Once the Summer ends, numbers will go up again, hopefully.

I don't think the number of players has not decreased. The server speed has been changed recently. Although the number of accidents has decreased, the number of players has decreased.Including my friends to play other games which makes me very helpless

?

after the truckersmp team decided to make the mp more realistic, with that they reduced the speed limit from 150km/h to 110km/h although this speed is good for short trips it is very tired and somewhat inconvenient to make long trips for example: a trip from bergen to Palermo is taking between 45 to 50 minutes that driving 150km/h but, now it takes almost an hour.
set aside without contracting the troll that can be found on the road.
that has caused many to stop playing mp since they don't like to walk so slow. I would say that I should put that speed limit in the most populated cities and leave the rest that goes at least 145km/h

propietario de [L.T.U]

LogoText.thumb.png.f348909b9170c481eca9b0ec3976fde5.png

1 hour ago, crimsomXD said:

after the truckersmp team decided to make the mp more realistic, with that they reduced the speed limit from 150km/h to 110km/h although this speed is good for short trips it is very tired and somewhat inconvenient to make long trips for example: a trip from bergen to Palermo is taking between 45 to 50 minutes that driving 150km/h but, now it takes almost an hour.
that has caused many to stop playing mp since they don't like to walk so slow. I would say that I should put that speed limit in the most populated cities and leave the rest that goes at least 145km/h

That's wrong. They removed the continent specific servers and created the arcade servers. The simulation servers are still existing, but not with 90 km/h limit anymore(non colission removed to). The sim servers set up on the top. 

2 hours ago, crimsomXD said:

I agree with you. Regional speed limits should be implemented instead of all regional speed limits.
For example, the route of Jialai to Duisburg carries out regional speed limit.

3 hours ago, crimsomXD said:

They stopped playing because now it takes 10 minutes longer to drive more than 3000 Km? So why don't they use the arcade servers? Before, they could drive at 150 Km/h, now they can drive faster, so they could do that Bergen-Palermo route in 35-40 minutes instead of 45-50 minutes... See? Ridiculous.

People who have stopped playing are probably those who used to go at 150 Km/h everywhere crashing into others, now they can't go at 150 Km/h AND crash into others, so they leave. Don't use the "low speed" excuse when there are servers where they can go faster than before. If it were about speed, they should be happy that speed limits were removed in some of the servers. But they want the speed AND the crashes (into others), so they feel "forced to go slower" because the simulation servers are the only ones where they can do the crashing. Best thing (IMO) that happened after the changes is that many of those people stopped playing.

Now I could use the arcade because the arcades in question reach more than 300 or 500 people and simulator 1 reaches 3500. The players don't just look for speed because if so, the arcades were full and because the arcades are not full because the Realism is lost there. true in arcade we can climb up to 250km / h. But after that there is no collision and they would say: what's wrong? I can go very fast without causing accidents. And he's right, but stalking that you lose realism, you lose the sense of caution that if you hit someone, that person can report that if you go too fast and drive recklessly, a moderator can give you a punishment. As I said before, the MP team should apply speed limits (110 km / h) to the most populated regions and wings that do not exceed the limits of as many people as they see fairer. because even at 110 km / h you still see an accident and I think even more because now many are using the hack to go faster and cause problems.

propietario de [L.T.U]

LogoText.thumb.png.f348909b9170c481eca9b0ec3976fde5.png

2 hours ago, crimsomXD said:

Now I could use the arcade because the arcades in question reach more than 300 or 500 people and simulator 1 reaches 3500. The players don't just look for speed because if so, the arcades were full and because the arcades are not full because the Realism is lost there. true in arcade we can climb up to 250km / h. But after that there is no collision and they would say: what's wrong? I can go very fast without causing accidents. And he's right, but stalking that you lose realism, you lose the sense of caution that if you hit someone, that person can report that if you go too fast and drive recklessly, a moderator can give you a punishment. As I said before, the MP team should apply speed limits (110 km / h) to the most populated regions and wings that do not exceed the limits of as many people as they see fairer. because even at 110 km / h you still see an accident and I think even more because now many are using the hack to go faster and cause problems.

In cities there is already a speed limit that can not be exceeded :thinking:

Personally I have noticed a decrease in players, obviously this is due to many factors such as School Returning in the United Kingdom shortly and/or study or something else. People have blamed the speed limiter for the cause of this which is not 100% true. As @FernandoCR [ESP]posted you can see the stats of the servers.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive. 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived