ETS2MP crashed not sure why

ANDYS2790

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Andy.F.S_2890,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced such kind of issue.

I have to inform you that the crash.log is not enough to understand what caused the crash, so may I ask you to provide game.log file by using pastebin.com website, please?

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

6 minutes ago, Andy.F.S_2890 said:

GPU: Microsoft Basic Render Driver Mem:1150275704 Ver: 10.0.18362.1

It looks like the drivers for your GPU are not installed for some reason. Have you tried to install/update them?

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello @Andy.F.S_2890,

Thank you for providing me with the game.log file. I have checked it and I found out that you've Promods and some other kind of mods installed and I want to mention that they may be the reason of your game crash.

I recommend you to remove that mods to other folder or even delete them if you no more use them in the Singleplayer. 

Also, I'm not sure but there are too many DirectX errors and it may be possible that you have DirectX11 enabled. Since DX11 contains many major bugs I recommend you to switch back to DirectX9 by the instruction below:

> Navigate to Documents --> Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder
> Open Config.cfg with Notepad.
> Press CTRL + F on the keyboard and search for dx
> Change dx11 to dx9
> Save and close the file.

I hope that the solutions mentioned above will solve your problem, however, do not hesitate to ask other solutions if the problem has not been solved.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the help  i did just change bk to DRX9 to see if that works  .  Update well it did fore a while and I reconfigured everything to use the GPU then it crashed again I can understand a mod crashing SP but mod are disabled by defualt in mp   <WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/prefab/garage/garage.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6713 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...
00:43:08.788 : <WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/prefab/garage/door.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6713 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...
00:43:08.820 : <WARNING> [model] Model animation '/prefab/garage/door_open.pma' has incorrect file version 3 - expected version 4. Converting...
00:43:15.524 : Creating save-game file (/home/profiles/416E64792053756C6C6D616E/save/autosave_drive_4/game.sii) ..... I think  I solved it I am using a mod is SP which makes the garages all DHL  companys but that doesnt explain mp still

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

As you have not informed us that this topic requires reopening, we will now move it to Unsolved. Thank you for understanding!

/ Moved to Unsolved.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support