Random road events

[GökTürk] Enver

Using this on MP isn't a great idea. The usage of it on MP is currently only client-based which means only you can see it and other trucks can't. If you do have it activated on MP and you see another player drive through the event like nothing then that player doesn't have it activated or does have it but doesn't have that random event.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

It is a nice addition to Singleplayer and brings about so real realism to the game. I often come across them when driving and they're always interesting. However, the use of them in Multiplayer isn't recommended due to the issues it could cause.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hi

I disable random events while driving on Simulation servers(with colision).

Random road events not synchronized on TruckersMP.

In addition, AI on MP is turned off and many random events can not be seen & hit an invisible wall.

For example:

1. [ETS2MP] Random Events

2. ETS 2 MP INVISIBLE RANDOM EVENT????

I hope that developers will synchronize it in the future because it diversifies the gameplay.

Happy Trucking?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

They are definitely awesome to look at. Although, I'd only turn it on while playing Single Player mode. Yesterday, I was driving my car and I passed a orange cone that was on the side of the road, then all of a sudden something was invisible that I couldn't see and my car mashed into it making me stop in the middle of the road. 

Stay happy and safe

On 8/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, PKG! said:

I'd argue it would be rather dangerous if added in MP. 

I mean, imagine one on the Calais-Duisburg route, that would be chaos. 

C-D is already chaos , so i doubt it would make much difference. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Random road events are nice in single player mode, however I have them disabled in multiplayer, since they can cause dangerous situations due to lack of sync of this gameplay element. Most beginner users won't even realize that they have random event enabled at the default setting. While random road events are fine in MP, as long as you keep yourself on middle/left lane on the highway, apart from missing assets, on small roads they can force you to temporarily drive on wrong side of the road, possibly resulting in head on collision with the user, who wasn't expecting that behavior from the nearby player. On the recent TruckersMP Autumn Championship qualification stage there was one player, who had random event present on his lane during the drag race. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

@iBruno As far as I know, random road events are disabled in TruckersMP by default since one of the recent updates.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Archived