Suggestion: Traffic Lights to Amsterdam Highway and Europort

vaperon

Suggestion Name: Traffic Lights to Amsterdam Highway and Europort
Suggestion Description: We have really great traffic and crash rate at Amsterdam and Europort when more than 1500 players online and it's been a necessity these days.

Any example images:

ZG6gv5u.jpg

Why should it be added?: Atleast it would reduce crash amount.

And this mod wouldn't take much amount of bytes and could be distrubuted in ets2mp installer package. That would be great if implemented.

Thanks for reading, I hope this suggestion would be accepted and could be implemented.

Traffic lights are a map mod which is incredibly unlikely since everyone would need the mod. I like the idea but it's just not likely.

It can be distributed in Multiplayer installer package and can be activated ingame by mp patch. 

Above^^

Also, not going to happen because we have a lot of players who are running red lights then, so people: Learn to take corners!

I know there will always be jacks who doesn't obey traffic lights but atleast it will ease those 3 junctions in Amsterdam. Also i couldn't agree more about taking corners.

I'm not suggesting to making game easier but there are more than small amount of chaos on those 3 junctions. And also gate of Europort junction.

I dont know if it would be possible but why dont they, when a light is red, put up an invisible wall so no one can light-run and when it turns green, remove the wall.

Just a thought passing through...

Because sometimes a light will start to change to red when you're 2m away from the line at over 50KmH, in which case truck drivers are taught to only stop if it is viable and safe to do so (IE, if they can't stop, they won't.)

lkwsmall.png

LKW Logistics GmbH CEO

If my post has helped you out, feel free to like it.

:)

And this mod wouldn't take much amount of bytes and could be distrubuted in ets2mp installer package.

For anyone saying people would have to download the modification. It helps to read the whole post. There's really nothing anyone can do about the traffic as was stated, people think they can do whatever they want in a multiplayer game. I agree that it's annoying, but what can you do?

Another way is just to avoid Europort and use the others if you can. I mean it's not like yo don't have 8 real hours to take something for Brussels to London is it?That's plenty long enough.

Timmy.png

Traffic lights? No

Tolls? Possible if made correctly.

Also maps don't have to be 'downloaded' you can stream them. The developers could create a streamer which streams mapped objects by a mapping team. Is this impossible? No not at all, even SA-MP has this. Yes streamers are pain in the ass to create. But what u prefer? Download everytime a new client with the maps? or just let the DEVs import maps without restarting the server and let the streamer stream the objects? Yes adding maps is possible without restarting server

Don't even think about extending the no collision zone. If you want extend it somewhere go to EU 2. EU 1 is for trucking with real crashes.

I'm +1ing for a streamer

Perhaps instead of lights and barriers and what ever else has been suggested what if just every 10-20 min the server sent out a message in the chat system saying how many people are currently at EP or europort quiet/busy and so people who's GPS is trying to make them go that way can try and avoid it if they know it is super busy at that moment in time.

I know that one of the admins has already been doing something like this but just automate it.