What is the control period of the submitted report?

[GökTürk] Enver

Question

5 answers to this question

Well, theres ALOT of reports here on the forum that needs to be checked, and many new reports are being made every day. And the people who checks them, also have their everyday life, beside the forum :) 
So, let the report sit there, it will be checked :) 

Best Regards

General18

• Like 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hey there,

7 minutes ago, TurkishCrew l Enver said:

? The report I submitted on 21 August 12:48 has not been checked  ?

? What is the reason ??

3 days is not really that much. We usually experience a huge backlog of reports that need to be reviewed and dealing with said backlog can take some time. I can ensure you that we're trying our best to deal with every single report that we get on a daily basis. Most of us study, have a real life job or do other important things and we obviously can't sit at home 24/7 and review web-reports but we're trying our best to do as many as possible.

We usually check reports within a few days but if the backlog is too huge, then it may take some time until we get to your report. All we can ask is for patience and I'm sure your report will be reviewed very soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • True Story 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ