If you could change one thing....

Mr.Tea

EU and American servers are public as you know. Some of people want to spend times with their friends in private servers. If developers of TruckersMP add it, most of people will be happy with it in my opinion. People will be able to do what they want in private servers :)

Yeah. I know that :) It is just my dream.

As we can see that SCS Software is working on new updates and DLCs for now. I don't think that they will do something related to the multiplayer in the near future. When everyhing is done, they will focus on the multiplayer in my opinion. 

I'll be amazed if this isn't going to be a very popular thread.   However from the many many things that I could suggest I do have to say that actual VTC paint jobs (or skins) would be my choice, as that would almost certainly increase the simulation experience to many that use this platform.

I personally would most definitely add support for Modifications, like skins, trucks, or even maps! Even though a new DLC gets released each couple of months, the world becomes a bit boring if you ask me.

Servers with mods would change that for me. 

Next thing would be the New Game Mode that was teased a while ago. It'd be amazing to have a private server and drive through AI traffic with friends!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

^Regarding maps I'm assuming by that you mean ProMods? Because that would certainly be my second choice.

I'll not mention the *other* platform that is on it's way to do just that but I'm sure you'll know whom I mean.

@Mr.Tea What would be your choice?

3 hours ago, Pillow said:

I personally would most definitely add support for Modifications, like skins, trucks, or even maps! Even though a new DLC gets released each couple of months, the world becomes a bit boring if you ask me.

Next thing would be the New Game Mode that was teased a while ago. It'd be amazing to have a private server and drive through AI traffic with friends!

That is literally what IFMP are " working " on, so if they manage to do it why can't TMP? 

3 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

^Regarding maps I'm assuming by that you mean ProMods? Because that would certainly be my second choice.

I'll not mention the *other* platform that is on it's way to do just that but I'm sure you'll know whom I mean.

@Mr.Tea What would be your choice?

I would create more cars, more paint jobs and tuning for the scout and one weather. We areleady have one time for all

The same thing with the weather. 

^Would’ve guessed you’d of picked better brakes for the car lol

Youre right regarding the weather though, would be nice if if was all synchronised since the rain has been vastly improved.  Cheers for replying ??

I think I'd need to allow more cars to be added instead of the Skoda! No harm against it. Just get's old with the same car haha.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

5 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

That is literally what IFMP are " working " on, so if they manage to do it why can't TMP? 

That is not for me to talk about lol. Of course do I know that IFMP is working on stuff like that, but the reason TMP can't do that is unknown to me :P 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

The number one thing I would love to see is mod support on TMP, especially ProMods.

However smaller things I'd love to see would be scrapping the cars, or atleast just allowing TMP staff to drive them (Scout skin for Report Moderators and below, e.g. Event Team, Community Mods, etc and Police skin for Game Moderators and above, e.g. Game Mods/Leaders plus upper staff), also I would like them to develop this new VTC system a bit, maybe allow VTC skins in multi-player just for the verified VTCs, e.g. everyone who is a part of a verified VTC can use their VTC skin when driving in MP.

I know you said just one but this is a very good topic and I have loads of ideas ?

On 8/22/2019 at 8:16 AM, Pillow said:

Good idea! I think AI traffice is more helpful for authenticity, after all, it is "simulation" right? If there is no car in a place with less player in server, only you are driving alone on the road. I think it is not very good for "simulation". (And u know, don't wanna be alone ;-;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived