Vibration

Emanuel Jano

Question

9 answers to this question

• Project Manager

Hi,

Please would you be able to ellaborate a bit more on which controller you have as certain controllers like the Logitech G29 require a bit of software to also be running on your computer. 

I look forward to your reply.

Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Greetings,

With the replies given previously, are you able to confirm that your problem has been solved or do you still need our help? Please remember to inform us and help us keep the forums organized. :)

Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

2 hours ago, 0zann said:

If the controller has vibration

In-Game Settings-->Controls-->Steering Vibration

Or in the xbox itself at settings, to connect it with a USB in the backslot of the xbox or you could download Xbox App https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/p/xbox-accessoires/9nblggh30xj3?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

it's the Accessoires App for xbox controllers, and you can set your settings from here, this is the best option.

for a xbox controller windows have a already built-in software for that, or at the moment you plug it in, it will ask you to install this, do not use any other software or driver, because there is no such thing for xbox controllers, only with aftermarket controllers you will need this, nit with a xbox controller (benz of controllers xD)

Plug in your controller, open the app, and select Configure.

Let us know if this helped.

Hi @Emanuel Jano

If you want turn on a vibration in game, you must go to Settings > Controls > and enable force feedback. First all sliders to max. position, and if you want, decrease value. ;)

(Tested on my Xbox 360 pad)

On 8/24/2019 at 5:34 AM, [JT]Rosyjski Elektryk said:

Hi @Emanuel Jano

If you want turn on a vibration in game, you must go to Settings > Controls > and enable force feedback. First all sliders to max. position, and if you want, decrease value. ;)

(Tested on my Xbox 360 pad)

Thanks mate it worked 

• Like 1

Hello!

It is such a pleasure to hear that your problem has been solved. We thank you for informing us and I hope you have a great week!

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support