my brother wants to play truckersmp but i am banned

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @Philip002,

You are not allowed due to the rules

§1.2 - Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

Indeed, you will get a ban for this (perma due to your own account is perma banned).

Kind regards 

Night

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • True Story 1

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

Hello there,

The reply given above should answer your question as it includes the correct answer to your question.

Now, it is your turn to reply. Please let us know if you still need our help or if we should close your topic! Have an excellent day! :D

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

22 hours ago, NightSword^ said:

Dear @Philip002,

You are not allowed due to the rules

Indeed, you will get a ban for this (perma due to your own account is perma banned).

Kind regards 

Night

So there is no possible way for him to play on the same ip on other account?

can it maybe possible to give him a try to play.

1 hour ago, Philip002 said:

So there is no possible way for him to play on the same ip on other account?

can it maybe possible to give him a try to play.

Simple said, no.

There is just one thing you can try and this would be to write an appeal.

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1

So first when you got unbanned, your brother can play.

Greetings

spacer.png

A lot of you here are missing a key point here so I'll explain in more detail since two of my comments were removed.

The user of whom is perm banned is asking if his brother can play on a different account whilst using the same IP as the user whom was perm banned.

Two people in the same house can actually have two separate steam and TMP accounts and not have any issue as from what I understand staff bans the TruckersMP account which in turn is linked to the steam account.

From what people are saying on here it's looking like people are assuming that the user who was perm banned is trying to get back onto TruckersMP via his "brother's" account.  Whist I can see why people are thinking this, this *may* not actually be the case so don't jump to conclusions.

Regards

2 hours ago, SebastianZ said:

Simple said, no.

There is just one thing you can try and this would be to write an appeal.

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1

So first when you got unbanned, your brother can play.

Greetings

57 minutes ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

A lot of you here are missing a key point here so I'll explain in more detail since two of my comments were removed.

The user of whom is perm banned is asking if his brother can play on a different account whilst using the same IP as the user whom was perm banned.

Two people in the same house can actually have two separate steam and TMP accounts and not have any issue as from what I understand staff bans the TruckersMP account which in turn is linked to the steam account.

From what people are saying on here it's looking like people are assuming that the user who was perm banned is trying to get back onto TruckersMP via his "brother's" account.  Whist I can see why people are thinking this, this *may* not actually be the case so don't jump to conclusions.

Regards

Ok thx for the info.

I will try to appeal but i think that wont work.

And I understand the ban evading rule and why its not possible.

Hey @Philip002

as there was some talk about your question on our forum, I would like to clarify some things again.

Ban Evading basically means you are evading your own punishment with another account. Let's say your brother plays TMP although you are banned. That wouldn't be a real issue as long as you do not take over and start to play on that account. From that point on your account will get banned for Ban Evading.

We always try to be as fair as possible when it comes to Ban Evading bans. We do not consider IP addresses when looking for ban evaders.

With that being said, this topics will get locked.

• Like 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report