Favourite Game! ETS2 or ATS??  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you prefer and why?

• American Truck Simulator
    • Euro Truck Simulator 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have both games. I think I prefer ETS2.

ETS2 has a rich map DLC, which can let me feel the scenery of different countries. ATS has many spacious and straight routes that allow me to enjoy speed. I prefer Euro trucks to American trucks with long truck heads. (Long truck heads may be safer in real life.^_^) And in multiplayer games, ETS2 is far more popular than ATS. And I spend more time playing ETS2 than ATS.

So...

?   DO YOU LIKE MILK ?  

I CAN SHARE WITH YOU !   ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ETS ❤️

Been playing this gem since it's early days. Finally got all the map expansions and haven't felt let down once, quality every time.

ATS too is very good, it's great that it's finally receiving regular DLC too. I need more practice with the longer and wider trucks before I jump into ATS some more (lol)

On 8/20/2019 at 4:25 PM, Callum Johnson said:

Which game do you prefer and why?
I personally like American Truck Simulator for the DLCs such as Oregon and Washington, there is some fantastic roads! :love:
However Euro Truck Simulator 2 is also amazing due to the huge amount of choices, from trucks to cities! :D

I like ATS more because of it's atmosphere but still playing ets more bcz of more trucks, dlc's

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

• 2 weeks later...

ETS2 because it was first one out. I was slightly disappointed in ATS launch. It looks exact copy of ETS with some shader improvements but no big changes.

If new title would have actual character movement (walking around on the map), slinging cargo on trailers, manipulating trailer a bit more, you know actual

gameplay changes, that would make me play ATS for sure.

ETS2 is better for its bigger map areas, and I do prefer the Trucks more in ETS2

But ATS has some really nice scenery, especially in Washington area, and that really hard dirt road near Bellingham, quite a challenge with Heavy Cargo heh!

But I had to vote for ETS2 in the end, simply because it seems the game is more popular, and I do enjoy driving when theres more players online, if the server is empty, and since there is no AI traffic yet, you just feel kinda alone on ATS currently.

ETS2.

I like both but I prefer ETS2. It has more content, more people and I prefer the european trucks. ATS is a great simulator but it's a pity that it doesn't have the same amount of people as ETS.

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Retired Game Moderator Leader, Community Moderator and Translator

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

• 2 weeks later...

Archived