Why are you playing?

[ATL]Andrey rus

So i actually played the first ETS. Still got save games from that on my PC. I saw an ad for the game somewhere and decided that should give it a go. I liked driving around in a truck. My uncle is a retired truck driver so i always found trucks interesting.  But then i realized at some point in like i dont know 2013 that there was a ETS2 out so i got that on hard copy from a local game store. Then in 2014 i saw someone playing ETS2 MP on Twitch and then i wanted it on steam so i could play MP. Diddent realize that you could just put in your hard copy cd key and get it on steam. So i bought another copy that included Going East off steam,  and i have been playing and adding dlc ever since. Its a super game to just play when you want to relax and listen to music. It de stresses you.

I'm a 17 year old meaning I can legally drive here in the UK. Ever since I can remember I have been infatuated with the thought of driving, and being in control of something that gives you so much freedom. I found that driving simulation games were as close to the real thing as I could get, until April this year. I've played ETS2 for a couple of years in my spare time and accumulated around 230 hours so far. I guess ETS2 was just a way of fulfilling a dream/passion in some weird way. :)

I started playing ETS2, because I was looking for a game to fill my spare time. It's a game where you can relax and, thanks to TruckersMP, you can play with your friends. 

Also, I am part of a Virtual Truck Company, which I am driving for, with that said, it's always nice to take parts in convoys. 

Lastly, of course I am playing TruckersMP for game moderator duties. 

Why I play? Because I love to drive and to play simulation games.

•  When I learned how to drive to get my driver's license, there was a driving simulator free for students to experience the driving. Driving on that machine was like driving in ETS2 & ATS, but only with cars instead of trucks. After hearing about ETS2 & ATS, they definitely reminded me of the simulator I played. So I right after bought the games, and enjoy the trucking. In these games, I can try many styles of trucks of many brands, with loads from light to heavy, from single to double, driving from highways to country roads. All these above attract me to keep trucking, and with much more fun on multiplayer. ^_^

My reason is just that simple, but much more enough.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

for me, as well as most games. mostly i like multiplayer and the random people you can meet in them as well as friends to meet up with and play. i also like driving sims and the challenge of driving these trucks and loads. other than that there is the variable of who knows exactly why people like what they like. idk, but i just like the game and the community is not too bad either. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @[ATL]Andrey rus

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive more than 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community.

If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived