problem with my inlog

ziib

Question

hello.

i get a new computer half year ago .. and now i Think i gonna play some , didnt play for a long time. so i install game. and when i log in my profile my saved games is removed and i must start a new from level 1.

if i check on my steam acc all seems ok there.. but when i log in i must start from beginning.. ? 

is it saved on the old computer? or can i get it somewhere?

8 answers to this question

New profiles will be saved by default in Steam's cloud, but in order to use your old profiles, you'll need to retrieve them from your old computer and move them to the new one. Easiest way: use a pendrive to copy/paste the folder \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Profiles into your new computer (same path). With that, when you launch the game in the new computer, your profiles should be there to choose from. Then, you can activate cloud saving for each profile (or not) so you won't have to go again through this ordeal in the future or if you want to play in a different device (laptop, friend's computer, etc.)

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

New profiles will be saved by default in Steam's cloud, but in order to use your old profiles, you'll need to retrieve them from your old computer and move them to the new one. Easiest way: use a pendrive to copy/paste the folder \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\Profiles into your new computer (same path). With that, when you launch the game in the new computer, your profiles should be there to choose from. Then, you can activate cloud saving for each profile (or not) so you won't have to go again through this ordeal in the future or if you want to play in a different device (laptop, friend's computer, etc.)

o0 thx man it works… got my truck back … but had 12000 euro minus on my acc :P all my Money gone :P HAHA

Hello there,

As you have not informed us that we should keep this topic open, we will now be proceeding by locking and moving this topic with the rest of the Inactive Help Topics.

Should you want this topic reopened, please contact myself or another Support Team member and we will reopen it for you.

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

This topic has been inactive for a further one week,due to this i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved