Why do people cause chaos in Duisburg?

Hi all, why do people cause chaos in duisburg and not follow rules to prevent blockages etc? is it due to design of the place or people just not care about bans and not use their heads? I saw that euro port was the same once.....

Hey, 

If u press f7 on the CD Road, at the most time u will land in Duisburg.  The way out of the service in Duisburg is very small. Many players are randomly driving out. Everyone wants to be the first. Stop and go's anytime.

Calais-duisburg is s the fastest and nicest way to UK and many YouTubers are driving there. 

That's why ;)

I think it's a mix of people being trollers and just straight up impatient players, it can't exactly be solved to a perfect standard but I'm sure the Moderators do try their hardest during the busy peak times. 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

As said above, it is a rather small entrance/exit at the Duisburg services which is where all the congestion appears, mix this with trolls and impatient drivers and you have yourself a problem.
I strongly suggest that if you want to drive down the C-D road, maybe start in Dusseldorf or Cologne, there is much less traffic in those cities and it is a very small drive away from the start of the C-D road.
Game admins do their best to clear the traffic, however they can't be online 24/7, they have real lives as well.

A lot of the players decide that they're going to drive around Duisburg just to cause havoc for other people. For me, I don't do that and I simply avoid Duisburg unless I really have to go through Duisburg to my destination. I've seen others having to pay a lot for repairs and having to give up their jobs. But as far as I am aware, they are wanting to just cause chaos in Duisburg because they're bored.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Duisburg and Calais are known for this problem. The main issue is the players, who display wrong attitudes for fun.
What could control, as a suggestion, is to create an access behind the service station, directing the entry and exit of vehicles separately. Connecting this new access to the hotel side road.

On 18/08/2019 at 08:16, Chemistry l TeamAudi said:

A rodovia entre Calais e Duisburg é uma via de ida e volta de ida e volta e, devido à alta densidade, ocorrem acidentes com frequência.

Acindetes only occur because most are irresponsible players, who confuse ETS with a racing game. If everyone act correctly, the number of accidents would be reduced. There are players who have no idea what the game is about and are just there to get in the way.

I don't actually think all people that go to Duisburg cause "chaos" knowingly. A lot of the time, issues are caused as a result of the increased population of users in that one area. Lots of users in one area means there is an increased amount of traffic and therefore it is more difficult for users to come and go in that area. Some people are attracted to Duisburg for exactly that reason - to see and be part of the traffic as it is "more realistic".

Of course, busy areas are a hotspot for trolls as they can cause maximum carnage to the large amount of people. However, a lot people who go there are simply caught up in the "chaos" caused by a small minority. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I usually avoid as it has recently become a "guarenteed 50 grand repair bill" but from time to time i just pop in to see how it is.

Bad doesnt describe it.

Carnage.

I dont have trouble getting in and out the service, when you leave its ghosting for a second but after that its fine.

Its hilarious it looks like a snake of lorries leaving.

So long as YOUR patient its only trolls that get you...

Driving on wrong side of road, overtaking, bashing to get through etc.

I can understand absent minded and immature players, its all a part of the fun but my gawd i have spent soooooo much moneys on repairs its not even funny so like i said i just go there from time to time now.

There are people flying around in the police cars trying to cause accidents all the time, if they are game mods, then are they trying to cause chaos?

So basically, since the Server updates to two Simulation and one arcade, nothing has really changed. I still for the life of me cannot understand why the Simulation servers are non-collision because mature sensible drivers will not cause accidents or troll anyway.

Kids from the arcade servers where there is non-collision don't stay there because to them, where is the fun in that? Where is the fun in not being able to bash and collide with people if you can just go straight through them? So they come over to mature simulation servers. Nothing has changed.

Half of the players don't even know how to drive in real life, or understand most of the concepts of driving correctly in a real world situation... so when you get an area with that big of population, there's going to be chaos. You're going to get kids, a-holes, and also a mish mash of nationalities all of which have different rules. Actually from what I've seen, it's not too far off of real life driving in some areas of Europe and Asia minus the constant wrecks lmao. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive. 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived