How can I acess other parts of the game like everyone else?

Hi all, new here. Not sure if you are supposed to mention this on the fourm even though I have read the rules. So my question is, is how do people drive through the fences at the garages? I see them parking up behind the fence and not in the parking locations inside the fence.

Many thanks but if someone could tell me how they be great. I have always wanted to know how they do it.

Basically what @Mr.Tea said. I'm just gonna add to his reply, Garages are more of a client-based item thus meaning only the player who owns that certain garage can see it, a player with the smallest garage can't see the largest as well they don't own it, but those who do own it can see it obviously and can drive around it and that's why you see people  driving through the smaller garages almost as they are like ghosts, it's because it's the larger garage on their screen. 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

People upgrade their garages, this increases the capacity from 3 trucks to 5.
It also gives you more room around the garage as well as its very own fuel pump, which I believe is cheaper fuel than at normal fuel stations on the main roads.
To upgrade, simply go to your garage manager and choose a garage, it will bring several options up, select 'Upgrade'.

To add to what has already been stated. You can put 5 trucks in a large garage and hire 5 drivers to start making you money. The more garages you own the more trucks and drivers you can have in them to make more money. Also you can buy several trucks you want to drive and put them in any garage you want, you can also buy trailers and put them in a garage for you or your hired drivers to use. You also as stated above get discounts on the price of fuel, I believe it is 15% off, I am not 100% sure about that but I do believe it is close to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. 

//Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived