Do you text and drive in TMP?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Text and drive or no?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• Yes
    • No

Texting and driving is something I've done since my early days at TruckersMP. Though, the result of it is shocking, as it's quite realistic as to what happens when you're texting and driving IRL.

Even though this is only a game, I still wouldn't recommend doing it, as you might get too used to it and do it IRL too.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Depends on the situation and type of road. I usually slow down a bit if I was getting an ID but if it was just for a casual talk I'd wait until its a straight road at least.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

If I have to send any kind of message whether it's on my phone, Steam or the game itself, I pull over first. It's actually fairly realistic in how dangerous it can be to do either of those while driving in the game. I did it once when I first started playing and nearly ended up hitting the central barrier on a motorway, so I decided not again :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived