How usefull is actually TruckersMP's report system ?

Aigaion

So apparently it is common in this game to slam someone while he drives. For a second time i have lost a 2000km+ job because some jackass slammed me, and drove away while i was lying on my side. How i can even be able to report someone like them when all i can see is like from inside of washing machine? Seriously this is ridiculous.

8 hours ago, hezehaja said:

So apparently it is common in this game to slam someone while he drives. For a second time i have lost a 2000km+ job because some jackass slammed me, and drove away while i was lying on my side. How i can even be able to report someone like them when all i can see is like from inside of washing machine? Seriously this is ridiculous.

That is why I always try to catch the number for pinfo and I record my game session with Plays. 

On 8/16/2019 at 2:12 PM, Scania LTD l Aigaion said:

Hi everyone.

First of all, I discovered TruckersMP a few days back and I really enjoy it, but as each and every online game, there are people who try to ruin the fun. Since I am playing, I reported several people for blocking, ramming on purpose and even two people blocking my truck Inside a tunnel with a car (they rammed me, I stopped to report them and one stopped in front of me, the other behind). I came to the sad realization that each and every report I filled ended the same way : no actions were taken, even when the offense was plain intentionnal. Regaring the issue, the question is simple, is TruckersMP's report system really usefull or am I just losing my time ?

Second part of the post would be about the suggestion of "sending a request via the site with aditionnal evidence". I run Shadowplay during each of my gaming session so I could ultimately bring more evidence to the cases, but my internet is bad and uploading a video file would take several hours, so there again, am I bothering for Nothing or are there more chances to get actions against offenders ? 

Thanks !

When I started to play TruckersMP, I thought so, too. But after all this time I find it fulfilling and useful to report those who do not care to play by the rules. Although till this day I have never understood the point of in-game report system. I tend to do reports through website after I quit playing. 

And that additional evidence, consider using Plays or other services, and uploading 0,5-1 min video does not take that much time. :)

• Community Manager
19 hours ago, hezehaja said:

I wasn't there but sometimes an accident can happen so it's not always on purpose, might be a novice driver, or a temp distracted drived. It's no fun but it happens.

And then there are always those who ram you on purpose. And for that I can only say record record record. I use nvidia experience myself and when a key combination I record the last 3 minutes. If I truly feel it was on purpose and not a (stupid) accident I trim the video and upload it to the website reporting system. The video often gives me enough info to find the id of the person, otherwise I will check the logs.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Scania LTD l Aigaion,

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community.

If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived