New Speed Limits....

Shortpaw

On 9/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Andrea_10fps said:

Well is bullshit say if you wanna drive fast go to arcade and if you dont care about speed you will not care about collision. i think this can say only not clever human..

Nobody will complaining about new speed limits if on arcade server is COLLISION. so just turn on collision on arcade servers. 

Well that would be great and all IF there was a arcade for ATS on a US server BUT there isnt.....so your argument is invalid thank you and good night.

miss the old times when people get banned on the daily for driving too fast and losing control of their truck so they get banned anyway that is why the speed was reduced it amazes me it's still a shock to people the speed limit was reduced to reduce the amount of players getting banned it is a simulation not a racing game if you want that then there are plenty of other games or go on SP I read a comment above saying about only trolls complaining about it which is the case it seems IRL your not gonna be doing 150 kmh/93 mph being realistic a simulation means a game/experience of what it would be if you were to do it for real- I think this is a great change this is how it should be ?

Second Arcarde Server with colision would solve the problem and everyone would be happy. Why are you people against it? If you don´t want to have that, you can just stay on your simulation server and let the people have their fun. Those people who plays on those server knows the risk of getting rammed. For my side i enjoy playing ets2 and looking at the envirement but i don´t want to drive only 90kph, it feels just too slow. 

The less racers the better, quality over quantity and servers are not empty at all it's been like that for long time, EU 1 gets full at evening times. If there is new bigger update or new DLC, we will see spike in activity then after a while things will go back normal. We just need to be careful for the rivers of tears, water on road can cause problems so pay attention.

I say its up to creators of this mod to set the rules of what they think is right. If they decide they want different or lower speed cap so be it. I can either accept that or leave. We can always start new

community too and build framework from ground up and decide our own rules. That said I'm very satisfied with current rules and I agree with them. Last night I played Srv1 with 4500 people on it.

Very much alive.

Archived