Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Your most memorable TMP moment?

Cloofter

What is your most memorable moment on TMP? Could it be meeting cloofter?(xx) or perhaps meeting an Administrator or being apart of a big convoy? 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

When I first started playing MP, the first partner I encountered was legress, although we rarely now drive trucks together. However, I think he is still my good friend.:wub:@legress20180513183848_1222.thumb.jpg.a18309370fdde00ac77e1530df158771.jpg

I must say there have been many happy memories from TruckersMP for me.
I have loved my VTC experiences, especially Viva Trucking when I was Events staff and CC Co-Manager, I have also loved making friends and driving with them, some including TMP staff, but I must say my best memory has to be running and managing a highly popular event which unfortunately closed due to personal problems, simply the thrill of running a convoy with over 150 attendees was amazing! :love:

Great topic by the way @cloofter :P

For me it was when I joined my first VTC.

The moment I found @Karolcia13 and asked her to turn on the lights because it was night in Venzia. She asked me to join her VTC and soon I met a lot of really great people. Then it all began and continues to this day.

--

Regards,

Karol_Domag
Coffee-Spedition

I think my most memorable moment/event was when I joined the team, back in September of 2017. I heard they were looking for Dutch support staff, and I decided to apply. Within 24 hours I already got a reply and got accepted to the team!

Another memorable moment would be when I hosted a sort of birthday event for myself with a couple of friends back in May of 2017, where we had over 200 participants! At that time, no one had ever hosted a truckfest that big. It truly was amazing!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

My most memorable moment was bad, it should be my most disappointed moment with TMP. :wacko:

But it is already one year ago, I was reported a guy who rammed me but got ejected, and I found a "Moderator of the Year" or something to talk over the report, and he threatening me if I insist to report the player, I will get banned too.

But I don't think I am doing anything wrong in the video. There a accident on the road, I hit the hazard light, slow down and pass carefully, but the guy driving skoda driving too fast and crashed to me, then he get mad and rammed me intentionally.

I can't see why I should get banned, his nonsense and attitude just make me feel disappointed and angry, so I keep finding him for this case for a explanation that he can't give me.

At the end, I didn't get the explanation but I got 1 warning point on forum, 1 month ban in the game, and banned from Feedback system so far, until now, I still can't use the Feedback system. :rolleyes:

So, my most memorable moment not a good moment at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived