ETS2: How do you communicate to other truckers? Voice or old fashioned typing!?

Cloofter

Pretty self-explanatory! How do you communicate on TMP? With the CB/Voice or the old fashioned typing?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty self-explanatory discussion! How do you communicate on TMP? With the CB/Voice or the old fashioned typing?

• CB/Voice.
    • Text/Typing.
    • Other, Post what you use in the replies!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tend to just turn off my cb radio as soon as login. because usually there is someone either yelling in their mic, blasting music or what ever. and i just don't like that. if i need someone ingame i just quickly typ them a message. usually i just use discord because the main people i drive with are people i'm friends with or i'm in the same VTC with.

signature.png

Every time I have had the CB active I always get some random squeaker squealing down the mic that he has crashed and is blaming everyone bar himself, text chat is just miles better, not to dis the CB as I have had some fun moments talking to others on it but for general chat the text chat is the old reliable for me.

76561198087092988.png

• 2 weeks later...

From the replies it appears that both are generally used, Personally typing in my opinion is the best, The CB is used by people SCEAAAMING pointless abuse at players and trying to talk you just get talked over.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the occasion, often by CB and hard to understand what people say, so I prefer to chat

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Archived