ETS2: How do you communicate to other truckers? Voice or old fashioned typing!?

Cloofter

Pretty self-explanatory! How do you communicate on TMP? With the CB/Voice or the old fashioned typing?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Pretty self-explanatory discussion! How do you communicate on TMP? With the CB/Voice or the old fashioned typing?

• CB/Voice.
    • Text/Typing.
    • Other, Post what you use in the replies!

How do you communicate on TMP? With the CB/Voice or the old fashioned typing?

x The correct Discussion title should be "How do you communicate to other truckers? Voice or old fashioned typing!?" x

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using both. I'm writing in the chat and speaking in the cb. But when I've been activated the cb, im not in channel 19. In channel 19(the standard channel), are the most abusing players. These sounds are not good for your ears, when they are screaming or whatever^^.  It's better to change the channel, or deactivate the cb funk complete.:truestory:

I prefer typing before speaking on the CB unless really needed. I tend to mute the CB when people are shouting down the CB because it gets irritating after a while. 

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

In general i prefer the chat to communicate since I've made the experience that most people have the chat enabled so if you want to contact them your chance to get an answer is pretty high.

As other users already mentioned many people turn off their CB because of users abusing the CB. I changed my CB to standard Channel 9. Mostly I encounter german people there since in Germany Channel 9 is the official CB-Radio Channel. :)

I don't personally use the CB and always have it muted as people scream and play music down it (abusing it) and it gets annoying.

It's a good thing to have and some peoples in VTC's or convoys find it helpful to communicate with others.

I always use text chat as I know the message will be seen and just easier to use without problems.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear some responses. Personally I'm a fan of using Text.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

@XxB3AsTxX_TMPYeah I get you! Especially if you are staff, the CB would make life easier In some events. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• Cloofter changed the title to ETS2: How do you communicate to other truckers? Voice or old fashioned typing!?

Archived