Whats Your Favourite Truck  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite

• Scania
    • Volvo
    • DAF
    • Renault
    • Iveco

I do love driving new Scania R & S trucks.

However I would say my ultimate preference has to be the Volvo FH at the moment, I keep trying different trucks but always end up going back to the same old Volvo FH in my garage :lol:

My favorites are the Scania trucks, all of them, because of their design. But which is most important is the interior design since you are spending most of your time in it. The performance is also nice but doesnt play a huge role since the trucks perform mostly the same. One negative thing about them is the dashbord, to be accurate the information panel. You cant the see the cruise control and other informations at the same time. This is e.g. possible with the mercedes truck. 

I hope my reasons were clear and understandable. 

Btw, what is your favorite truck @Jackoo?

Your poll doesn't specify trucks, but rather brands. Also options for MAN and Mercedes-Benz are missing

And there has been a similar topic just around 2 pots further below yours

Scania S/Streamline is the best if you need power, stability and control while sacrificing fuel economy, but you get larger fuel tanks on 4x2.

Iveco Hi-way (Stralis) is the best if you need fuel economy without sacrificing speed/power however, stability and control are not the best if you don't follow speedlimits...

Volvo FH2012 if you want the best fuel economy while still having a lot of power, and keeping control of the vehicle, but not the best when you need extra revs.

MAN TGX Euro6 is for those who want the best stability, control & fuel economy without losing as much power as others, while it does have lower HP. It works great on hills with most loads.

Its a long time since I've driven in a Volvo (I still have them, but atm. its Scania for me aswell) So yea, I'm driving a Scania, If I remember correctly, its the Scania S :)

I use the Scania S as it has loads of customization with the mighty griffin DLC. It's powerful and just good looking in my opinion.

But people have their own preferences and can drive what they prefer. 

While I do prefer Scanias newer model, I do also like to switch truck from time to time. I have to say I do enjoy a drive in an Iveco, DAF, MAN and Volvo from time to time. Which comes as a 2nd favorite is still to be decided :thinking: