Unable to find jobs, and no fatigue

Galactipod

Question

16 answers to this question

Hello Galactipod, 

The reason your fatigue bar never increases is likely due you to having the feature disabled. You can enable it by ticking the box labelled "Fatigue Simulation" inside of the 'Gameplay' settings (see screenshot below). 

Once you have this enabled, you should be able to reset your Freight Market job list by sleeping (: 

I suggest you also have a read of this article for other methods >> https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Reference Image:

855d007102f6d7be27a8c88427f75c05.png

Kind Regards,
Jamie R.

Hi @Galactipod,

not having any jobs is fairly normal. In this article are some other solutions than having to reset the economy everytime:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Since I don't use the fatigue myself I can't really help you with that, but have you checked that it is turned on in the gameplay settings?

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return! ^_^

• Like 2

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

47 minutes ago, 049David [GER] said:

Hi @Galactipod,

not having any jobs is fairly normal. In this article are some other solutions than having to reset the economy everytime:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Since I don't use the fatigue myself I can't really help you with that, but have you checked that it is turned on in the gameplay settings?

Fatigue simulation is enabled.

Dear @Galactipod,

Since you tried the solutions presented above but none gaveresult follow the steps below to fix the economy and get newjobs:

Method 1:

1) Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
2) Open the config_local.cfg the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3) Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4) Start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5) Exit the game and change that 1 back to 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

Method 2:

1) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2 or My Documents\American Truck Simulator and find your profile
2) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
3) Look for uset g_developer "0"
4) Look for uset g_console "0"
5) Change the "0" to a "1"
6) Save the file (NOT save as)
7) Load your game and profile
8) Press ` key
9) Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10) Save your game and exit
11) Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12) Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13) Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14) You should now get the "Game change detected" message
15) Your economy should now be reset

Don't forget to inform us when the problem is solved!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

2 minutes ago, ThiagoBR_ said:

Dear @Galactipod,

Since you tried the solutions presented above but none gaveresult follow the steps below to fix the economy and get newjobs:

Method 1:

1) Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want.
2) Open the config_local.cfg the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3) Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4) Start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5) Exit the game and change that 1 back to 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

Method 2:

1) Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2 or My Documents\American Truck Simulator and find your profile
2) Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/WordPad
3) Look for uset g_developer "0"
4) Look for uset g_console "0"
5) Change the "0" to a "1"
6) Save the file (NOT save as)
7) Load your game and profile
8) Press ` key
9) Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10) Save your game and exit
11) Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12) Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13) Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14) You should now get the "Game change detected" message
15) Your economy should now be reset

Don't forget to inform us when the problem is solved!

As I said previously in the initial post, this works but is only a temporary solution. I am seeking a permanent solution. Based on the responses I got in this thread, it seems to me that there is no such solution.

Hello @Galactipod,

38 minutes ago, Galactipod said:

As I said previously in the initial post, this works but is only a temporary solution. I am seeking a permanent solution. Based on the responses I got in this thread, it seems to me that there is no such solution.

Try to teleport yourself (garages, or repair) or go to sleep, it's faster ... but all these fixes are temporary... =/ 

Regards, 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

5 hours ago, Galactipod said:

Como eu disse anteriormente no post inicial, isso funciona, mas é apenas uma solução temporária. Eu estou procurando uma solução permanente. Com base nas respostas que recebi neste tópico, parece-me que não existe tal solução.

We do not yet have a definitive solution to your problem! OnlyTemporary solutions!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

You can do many things here (But they're only temporary :/):

1. Fast travel to a garage (Depending on how far away the garage is, it might or might not work)

2. Take a ferry (Works pretty much every time. But its not always fun to drive 1000 km for a ferry)

3. F7 + Enter (Doesn't always work, it depends alot on the distance to the workshop. Atleast, for me) 

I'm not putting a number for this one (But, atleast its permanent (Kinda) At some point your trucker weill get tired, it just takes a looong time. Byt that time, you could've just taken a ferry or tried the other 2):

Take some world of trucks jobs, they don't care about whatever makes the 'No jobs' happen. All jobs are "Fresh" (They're downloaded/synced straight from the internet(World of Trucks) :)) But ofcourse, World of Trucks jobs are limited to 90 km/h :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

With some new replies to your topic, can you please inform us if you are still in need of help? Have the given answers answered your question?

Please update us so we can keep the forums organized. Have a great weekend!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

1 minute ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hello there,

With some new replies to your topic, can you please inform us if you are still in need of help? Have the given answers answered your question?

Please update us so we can keep the forums organized. Have a great weekend!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

I have not found a permanent solution, only several repeats of the temporary solutions that I said I'm already using in the initial post. I don't believe there is a permanent solution, though. It seems to be a commonly-known issue that only the developers can fix.

41 minutes ago, Galactipod said:

I have not found a permanent solution, only several repeats of the temporary solutions that I said I'm already using in the initial post. I don't believe there is a permanent solution, though. It seems to be a commonly-known issue that only the developers can fix.

I am afraid there is no permanent solution.

Can we help you with anything else? :)

Hello again,

Thank you for your quick replies. As there is nothing else to add to this topic, I will be marking this topic as "Solved". Of course, if you have any other questions or concerns, pelase do not hesitate to create a new help topic or to reach out for help via the official TruckersMP Support System (https://truckersmp.com/support/) where our very own Support Team will be pleased to help you.

Have a great weekend! I will remain at your disposition via the forum DM's if needed. :)

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support