is this common ?

b4l4cps

Hello guys, iv been playng this game for 3 days and did happen like 4 times that i remember to get guys crashing into my truck by purpose like this one https://youtu.be/hIoDs9SP2LE at 29:50 ,  i was streaming at the momment so this guy i got recorded, it got me 8k to repair my truck ... yestarday a guy totaly destroyed my truck and i had to go back on a saved game i lost like 30min of game trip .. 

my question is.. this happens a lot ? or i just got bad luck?  ty guys very good game im enjoyng a lot, although those incidends...

Hey there @b4l4cps

especially when driving in high populated areas, ramming is quite normal.
If you wish to report users that have rammed you, feel free to do so.
You can head over to https://www.truckersmp.com/reports to submit a report, or use the in-game report function.

I hope that this has helped you out.

Best Regards,
Snorlax.
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Unfortunately it is fairly common to have someone ram you or cause grief, TruckersMP Game Moderators spend as much time as they can to try and protect players from the trolls in-game, however they have real lives too so can't be our guardian angels 24/7.

TruckersMP have 2 types of reporting features...
#1 - The simplest and easiest way to report someone in-game as soon as the damage is done is by submitting an in-game report, to do this you must click TAB then right click to open your mouse, click on the persons name that has rammed you (Click on history in the top right corner if they have disappeared), in the bottom corner, you should see a button with the word REPORT, click on this  and you can report the player there. Please do note that your in-game report does expire if no game admins have claimed it within a certain time period, as said above, Game Moderators are not online all the time so reports may not be claimed.
#2 - Alternatively, I suggest you downloading a recording software, I personally suggest Plays.TV, with this, you can customise your recording settings and be able to simply click a button to save a 30/60 second clip of your game, this 30/60 second clip will show easy to access footage of someone breaking official TMP rules such as ramming. Once you quit the game, look in your plays folders and the clip will be there either automatically published or in your local plays files. Make sure it is uploaded and then copy the link, head on over to https://www.truckersmp.com/reports and by entering a few small details including the trolls TMP ID and the recording you have, simply hit SUBMIT and your report will be claimed within a couple of weeks! (Website reports never time out).

If you are a fairly new player on TruckersMP with not a lot of cash or XP in game, I suggest making sure your game is set up to make autosaves every 5 minutes or so, that way if someone crashes into you, you can use one of the above methods of reporting the culprit then load a save that is no longer than 5 minutes old, that way you will have the satisfaction of seeing the troll be kicked or banned and still be able to continue your drive without have to spend a penny! :D

I hope I have helped you, have fun trucking! :love:  :tmp:

I don't wanna drag on this post as well it's been answered but yeah sadly you do have what is called a "Rammer" in certain sections of the game and you really can't stop it permanently unless the user is you know perm banned by administration. I'd reccomend you have a screen recording software active just incase you do catch someone ramming you or another user.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

hello @b4l4cps there is 2 possibilities to see the truckersp id.

First option is through tab when you normally report a player in-game as you hover over the name with the mouse you see truckersmp id.

Second option is through chat if you write as example /pinfo 2514, then it shows truckersmp id in the chat.

hopes that this helps for you

Regards

Warrior

To add to what @[S.PLH]Warrior said above, if you were wanting to report him through the TruckersMP website, you can simply search his player name in the TruckersMP website using the search bar in the top right, once you have found the correct person, click on their name and it will take you to their profile, there you will find their TMP ID.

Just make sure you click on the correct persons profile. ;)

5 hours ago, Callum Johnson said:

Unfortunately it is fairly common to have someone ram you or cause grief, TruckersMP Game Moderators spend as much time as they can to try and protect players from the trolls in-game, however they have real lives too so can't be our guardian angels 24/7.

TruckersMP have 2 types of reporting features...
#1 - The simplest and easiest way to report someone in-game as soon as the damage is done is by submitting an in-game report, to do this you must click TAB then right click to open your mouse, click on the persons name that has rammed you (Click on history in the top right corner if they have disappeared), in the bottom corner, you should see a button with the word REPORT, click on this  and you can report the player there. Please do note that your in-game report does expire if no game admins have claimed it within a certain time period, as said above, Game Moderators are not online all the time so reports may not be claimed.
#2 - Alternatively, I suggest you downloading a recording software, I personally suggest Plays.TV, with this, you can customise your recording settings and be able to simply click a button to save a 30/60 second clip of your game, this 30/60 second clip will show easy to access footage of someone breaking official TMP rules such as ramming. Once you quit the game, look in your plays folders and the clip will be there either automatically published or in your local plays files. Make sure it is uploaded and then copy the link, head on over to https://www.truckersmp.com/reports and by entering a few small details including the trolls TMP ID and the recording you have, simply hit SUBMIT and your report will be claimed within a couple of weeks! (Website reports never time out).

If you are a fairly new player on TruckersMP with not a lot of cash or XP in game, I suggest making sure your game is set up to make autosaves every 5 minutes or so, that way if someone crashes into you, you can use one of the above methods of reporting the culprit then load a save that is no longer than 5 minutes old, that way you will have the satisfaction of seeing the troll be kicked or banned and still be able to continue your drive without have to spend a penny! :D

I hope I have helped you, have fun trucking! :love:  :tmp:

ı aggre +1

7 hours ago, b4l4cps said:

well just got my truck totaly destroyd again.. im quiting this game... gg

If it was due to someone trolling/ramming/etc you, look at all the great answers given above.

The most effective is to have autosaves every few minutes, that way you are only losing a matter of minutes of gameplay.

Plus before you load a save, report the player who caused you grief using one of the methods above, that way you will be able to play nicely again without spending any money.

2 hours ago, b4l4cps said:

...there is always idiots to mess up with other ppls fun... 

Unfortunately it is the truth. About a year and a half ago, for example,  was worse, a year ago better, than it is this year...imo, and the delay in reviewing reports also helps offenders to abuse the system, and others who want to play decently.

In short, we are on silly season at this moment on truckersmp. Waiting for it to pass quickly.

The fact that someone has to ram you to make them self happy says a lot about their mentality.  Keep driving and keep reporting, they will be banned and in the end you win and they are out of the game/server for good. I had the same experience when I started to drive on MP, but I got in with a good bunch of people and they showed me the way to handle rammers/trolls. If you are having these problems as a new driver, I would recommend you get on the CB by pressing X and see if someone is close that can assist/help you out.

18 hours ago, b4l4cps said:

yes i know... but one of the main reasons that im playng this game is to avoid other games that i play competitive with trolls and toxic people... but it seems like this is equal to other games.. there is always idiots to mess up with other ppls fun... 

I know what you mean. I'm very disheartened with TruckersMP. I rarely go on it because of the trolls. I'm 58 years old for goodness sake. I have grown up kids of my own so the last thing I want when playing a nice relaxing game is to be rammed by a bunch of immature infants. I don't think it will ever be a nice place to  be for those of us mature drivers who want to drive a big heavy truck properly and too the rules of the road. 

I get tired of hearing about how we can report these trolls but honestly, life is too short. You can end up reporting somebody on every session you play. Who wants or needs that?

The only way this Server would ever be truly great is to make it a subscription service in real money. Monthly, six monthly or yearly. Trolling will get you banned without refund. That would really sort the boys from the men.

16 hours ago, Ordep said:

and the delay in reviewing reports also helps offenders to abuse the system,

I admit that reports are taking quite a while to be claimed at the moment, however people have to realise that TruckersMP staff do their job voluntarily, the don't get paid and they do have a real life outside of this community, many of them work in real life, many of them are still in school/college.
Web reports always get claimed eventually, meaning that if people use that reporting system, trolls will continue to receive the punishment they deserve when the TruckersMP staff can get to it.

46 minutes ago, Runnerbean said:

The only way this Server would ever be truly great is to make it a subscription service in real money. Monthly, six monthly or yearly. Trolling will get you banned without refund. That would really sort the boys from the men.

Very good idea however that would basically knock out the majority of the community.
Yes, the trolls will certainly disappear due to having to pay, however 100's of other people would also not play anymore, even if they are just playing the game for the simulation side of things, this community is huge because of it been free to play, so I highly doubt adding a price tag would solve the trolling issues, it would more than likely just put TruckersMP into the ground sadly. 

If you're going CD road where most people are you will find lots of trolls. I drive in germany because it looks nice from the rework, there are a decent amount of players there during peak times, and most people around there drive ok unlike CD road. Sardinia is also a good place to drive if you have the dlc, there are a decent amount of players there too.

Hii!

Better film, and you report here: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Maybe it will calm down and it won't drive you crazy anymore.

You can report it in the game. TAB=CLICK ON THE PLAYER=REPORT

this is the command to find out the player's id: /pinfo ”2019” (instead of 2019 you put the player's game id):)

hUEKEmA.jpgspacer.pngspacer.png Discord Group  My Discord: Razvan#4428 Steam Group

76561198344422998.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived