Double or Single Trailer?

Friduk

I love driving double trailers, besides having a bigger challenge when maneuvering and parking.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually like single trailers just for the fact that you can reverse them easier. However, I do like me some doubles, As they provide me a challenge on twisty roads. ;)

I’m a single trailer fan and I can see the appeal of a double trailer, just not on TruckersMP. Most drivers who carry them around aren’t transporting any loads anyway, so why still take up quite a lot more space and potentially cause more damage (e.g. in tight turns or intersections) with them, when you can attach a much more versatile single trailer to your beloved tractor? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 6:14 PM, aalb75 said:

I do most of  my driving whit HCT trailers, I enjoy the challenge that comes whit driving in the cities whit the trailers

8027H8l.jpg

My friend how can i do this with tow Trailers ? I can´t  only tie each Trailer alone

tahnxs.

I do only WoT external contracts and always try to pick long distance hauls. This is almost impossible with doubles, so most of the time I haul single trailers. Also, with owned trailers the cargo options are limited to the type of trailer attached, so I'd find less jobs to take, another reason for me to avoid using owned trailers, single or double.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived