Double or Single Trailer?

Friduk

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like any type of trailer but If I had to pick, I'd need to go with Double! Why? The sheer length of the doubles makes for a challenge, especially combined with the weight sometimes. Can make for pretty funny hill-starts. 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

I prefer the single trailers to the double ones, because of the roads that I occasionally go on when I'm on TruckersMP. I tried out a double trailer once and pretty much ended up damaging the cargo a lot.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

For me, it depends on where I intend to drive.

highly populated areas, a single trailer is best because cargo weight is lower and you have more manoeuvrability in situations that require quick reactions, but singles get super boring when that’s all you’ve driven for years.

outside of populated areas I will run either a;

b double, because it’s super manoeuvrable and is easy to park once you understand what to do,

a standard double (pup trailer at the rear behind the main trailer) because it’s more challenging to reverse and I find it more fun to drive around Germany and up into Scandinavia or the Baltic region,

a hct because it’s way more challenging, extremely hard to park without having to disconnect and push the dolly wheels straight again, also hcts are a lot of fun to take to the more narrow and winding roads in the south of the map where they are way more challenging to drive.

ultimately it’s down to the situation at hand as to which type of trailer to take.

Definitely doubles :) 

You really have to think about how you take sharp turns :) 
And if you forget that your driving a double, well, the doubles well make you remember that for a loong time (Atleast if you get really stuck) :D 

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Archived