Connection Problem ..Retry

mohamed_gamal13

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi there, @mohamed_gamal13!

I am sorry to hear that you cannot resolve your issue by possible solutions made by other users of the TruckersMP Forum. 

What I would recommend would be having a look at the MP Launcher Error Solutions before going ahead and submitting a ticket to the TruckersMP Support Team (this should only be used as a last resort).

I hope that your issue gets sorted soon.

• HaulieCry 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

27 minutes ago, SarahMaddy said:

Hi there, @mohamed_gamal13!

I am sorry to hear that you cannot resolve your issue by possible solutions made by other users of the TruckersMP Forum. 

What I would recommend would be having a look at the MP Launcher Error Solutions before going ahead and submitting a ticket to the TruckersMP Support Team (this should only be used as a last resort).

I hope that your issue gets sorted soon.

appreciating your help but it still can't work 

Dear @mohamed_gamal13,

This error might be caused by Windows and not TruckersMP (affect all applications).

You can try to check theses topics answers.microsoft how-can-i-fix-error-code-0x80073cf9-when-installing-apps

Let us know if you resolved your problem ;)

Best regards, 

Support

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

Hello, Original Poster and the rest of the community,

As there has been no comment on this topic for 3 days, we must move this topic to the "Inactive" forum section. The point in moving topics is to help keep the open topic section for new topics that need help.

Thank you for understanding and please contact me on the forums if you wish to have your topic reopened. Have a great weekend.

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks , I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team