G920 gas and brake problem

Rocka16

Question

Hi guys!

I got a Problem with the G920 Steering wheel since the last Logitech Gaming Software Update. I also got a Firmware Update for the G920. So I wanted to drive with the steering wheel but the Gas Pedal and the Brake Pedal were buggy. Normaly if you press the Gas pedal 25%, the Vehicle accelerates 25%. At the Controller settings (ingame) you see at the axis stettings the orange controll line. But now the problem. No matter how strong or weak I use the pedal, it is always used in the game to 100 percent. Like a key on the keyboard. Either 100% or 0%. Strangely, the clutch works perfectly. Just as the brake and the gas previously worked well. I've already reinstalled the Logitech software several times and older versions of it as well. Do you have any idea how to solve it?

11 answers to this question

Can you make a screenshot of "Controllers" tab of the in-game settings, showing both steering axis and the pedal ones, as well as the "Keys and buttons" menu, showing the first 4 commands from the top of the list?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I have the latest Logitech software for my G29 and it's working fine. Make sure you have mapped the pedals in controllers, not the keyboard settings. If you have them set to both unmap them from the keyboard settings and try remapping the pedals in controls. Is the clutch working fine or is it only the accelerator and brake pedals having the problem?

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

So here are the screenshots....

And to answer DylanRees question: Yes the clutch works perfect.

This screenshot shows what happens if I do not use a pedal.

20190812101842_1.jpg

This screenshot shows what happens if I do not use a pedal.

20190812101842_1.jpg

This screenshot shows what happens when I press the throttle pedal. No matter how strong. In the game it is always pressed to 100%.

20190812101852_1.jpg

In the tests I used the pedals only about 25%. I cant upload the screenshot with the buttons. But the buttons are all set to the default settings.

Edited by NightSword^
All > 1 post // regroup

Have you checked the pedal set settings on currently used profile in LGS/Logitech G Hub? The default value for sensitivity of each pedal is 50 %. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello,

Thank you for creating this topic. Of course, we would also like to thank the community for their contribution to this topic by answering with helpful, professional replies.

It is now time that we move this topic to the Inactive topics section as there has not been any reply for 3 days. The original poster of this topic can contact me on the forums to have this topic reopened if needed.

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks , I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team