Question

4 answers to this question

• Community Manager

Hi Eutrixir,

I doubt if anyone here can help you. Building a drivershub from scratch costs a lot of time, you will need a programmer (multiple would be preferred), a server to run the drivershub, somebody to maintain the server, a UIX designer if your programmer cannot do this etc. I assume you do not have any money so all of these people will have to work for free and dedicate their time. Which most people won't do just because you asked nicely and showed your free WIX site.

You are better off to start with a 'drivershub' like trucksbook.eu or vtlog.net, or some other solution. If you are lucky your VTC will grow bigger and some of your drivers have the skills necessary and as they might be devoted to your VTC they also may devote time and effort building a drivershub. So make people want to join and stay at your VTC because you offer something unique and who knows what the future will bring.

• True Story 1

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

Hello There!

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because at that, the topic will be moved to "Inactive Topics" section. 
If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Hello all,

This topic has been inactive for a further one week, i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved