TMP Profile - Option to hide SteamID & Steam Account

Petrova

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do You think about this suggestion?

• Sounds like good, I support this idea.
    • I don't think this is necessary.

This poll is closed to new votes

Suggestion Name:

Suggestion Description:

Make it possible to hide our SteamID and Steam Account (link) on our TruckersMP Profile, in Settings menu. Of course except Staff members!

After I used the Support system, and got a detailed answer to my question about it (Thanks btw. :)), I started to make this suggestion.

Why should it be added?:

I think that, the SteamID and clickable Steam Account link on our Profile are violates our rights and privacy. Maybe with this little and possible change We would prevent harassment(s) on our Steam Profile. It would not be necessary to set our Steam Profile as Private to prevent harassment(s) and any other similar unwanted activity by being outside the TruckersMP servers. People can simple search on our player names and find our SteamID and clickable Steam Account link now, without registration.

Any example images: 

I made this example image, as we can see that everybody can check our steamID and click on our steam profile. No need to be logged in or register an account.

https://prnt.sc/or18o0

It would be a nice option:

https://prnt.sc/or1ara

Im curious what do you think about this :) Feel free to vote on it, and if it will be opened to discussion make a comment!

• Upvote 11

Petrova

DC: Petrova#6591  |  VTC: Wolves™  |  My YT Channel  |  Languages what I speak: Hungarian, English, Russian

• 6 months later...