DLC Good Year

Ascending

I'm always looking forward to when SCS releases something new, like the updates, map expensions or something smaller just like with the goodyear dlc. 

I like how the new tires look like, but what I like more is the cabin accessories and paintjobs even though it is a tyre pack. 
What I also really enjoyed was the presentation of the dlc with the Wotr event

Why

12 hours ago, Mr.Tea said:

Hey! I like the DLC too, but there are 2 things I don't like about this dlc. 

1. It's a little bit small. More tires are better. 

2. U need nearly all map dlcs.

I started playing a few days ago, don't have any map dlc. That's bad for beginners. 

That's my opinion. 

Regards, Tea :)

It states that you need one or more of the dlc’s mentioned. Nowhere does it state that you need all of them to take part. 

For for example if you only had the France DLC you would be still able to take part in the WoT event. 

I love the DLC, sadly I only just completed the 10 jobs so I didn't get the full prize for doing it. Looks great but.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived